Wikki Krewe AMA; Saturday, Oct 12th

Greener.6204

Hey folks!

The Wikki Krewe is going to be hosting an AMA on the Guild Wars 2 Reddit this coming Saturday, October 12th. We will be starting at 09:00 UTC, which is 2am PDT (ArenaNet time). If you're not sure what time that is in your timezone, please look at our wiki main page announcement, which should automatically adjust the time to your browser settings.

We have a diverse group of members who will be showing up throughout the day, and we'll do our best to get to the questions you may have about our community-built resource =) .

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I'd guess you'd have to ask Stephane. Also, one offered at a different time than 2am - 5am for NA/SA might be nice.

Good luck.

To clarify, the AMA on reddit is still ongoing, and will be throughout the day! I woke up before 7am my time to see how things have been, and I plan on being present for another 10 hours or so (8pm PDT). It only started on the 'early' side to ensure that the EU players had a chance to ask questions and our EU editors had a chance to respond.

The problem with doing AMA here is, as I see it, that the responses from the Wikki Krewe are not gonna be easily recognizable in amidst of all the replies. Devs have the advantage of having their replies tagged, so you always instantly see when a dev responded or no.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Does the Wikki Krewe have tags on Reddit?And, isn't the Krewe anyone that edits/helps out on the Wiki? I don't think it's solely the admins.

During the AMA they were showing a tag near their pseudo, many use [Wiki].I agree everyone who edit Wiki is part of it so am I, but what is strange is why Wiki Krewe? I thought Priory Skritt won the poll?