[PvP]Looking for tips VS condi mirages and core necro

Arheundel.6451

As the title suggests, I am looking for fighting tips against these two cancerous condi build, I can manage well the rest even the so much cried about condi thief but when it comes to these two specs...I can't get a break for even half second.

1) Condi mirage seems impossible to punish, either is distortion up or it's evasive mirror or it's simply stealth...then they camp staff and spam it under your feet2) Core necro just chain fear after condis burst, chill/cripple

At this point even stalling could be considered a "victory", but you can't even do that, any tips?

from a sic em slb point of view it's very important to kite ur ass off against those specs and I find lb 5 extremely helpfull against condi mirages, try to bait out his evades and immunity with lb 4 (they always expect you to burst after that), then i mostly try to burst em down fast with greatsword and wordly impact + I mostly use zephyr's quickness for very fast burst. If that doesnt take em down, kite kite kite and lb 5 as much as you can :)

@verskore.4312 said:from a sic em slb point of view it's very important to kite ur kitten off against those specs and I find lb 5 extremely helpfull against condi mirages, try to bait out his evades and immunity with lb 4 (they always expect you to burst after that), then i mostly try to burst em down fast with greatsword and wordly impact + I mostly use zephyr's quickness for very fast burst. If that doesnt take em down, kite kite kite and lb 5 as much as you can :)

Yeah figured it out that direct fight doesn't suit against cancer builds spamming condis...ofc few necros have started to rage about lb use..but what else would you expect?