What's up with the Lost GW Titles and Skins

Just logged in and found this message waiting for me:

"Greetings,

"My records indicate you are one of the recent recipients of the title "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals."

"Congratulations!

"However, I have some unfortunate news. your title was the result of my golem, LOR-748, believing you earned the honor and issuing this esteemed accolade. Now, there's no way my golem made any sort of miscalculation, which means there is only one explanation: the Eternal Alchemy itself is wrong.

"To clarify, the illegal modifications I made to LOR-748's title-issuing program had absolutely nothing to do with this title-issuing mistake.

"In an effort to remedy this error -- again, not mine -- your title and any other unearned Hall of Monuments rewards must be revoked. This is regrettable, but the Alchemy is a living thing that, if not corrected, corrects itself -- and no one wants to leave this up to the uncaring universe. This reversal will also keep the Arcane Council from incarcerating me until, as they put it, "your bones turn to dust."

"Apologies,"Scholar Aiti"

My GW titles were earned years ago and there was no notice of a way to get any of these titles or skins back.Did anyone else get the same message?

@MikeG.6389 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:It's a bug that happens on occasion (when GW1 is having server issues, I believe). Just waiting and/or relogging will fix it.

If the legacy achievements need constant communication with the first game's servers, what happens if or when GW1 goes offline for good? Not saying it will, just musing on a hypothetical.

They'd probably just give everyone the skins/pets and make the titles forever unattainable

Who am I kidding. They'd probably sell the lot of them for like 1000 gems or something. Titles would still be lost to time though.

@MikeG.6389 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:It's a bug that happens on occasion (when GW1 is having server issues, I believe). Just waiting and/or relogging will fix it.

If the legacy achievements need constant communication with the first game's servers, what happens if or when GW1 goes offline for good? Not saying it will, just musing on a hypothetical.

The titles and skins I can do without, I'd be worried about the ~500 AP I'd lose.