Exalted Aegis

It doesn't look like there is anything similar available, and I agree it would be a nice one to add.

BTW you can see all the weapon and armour skins currently in the game either by going to the bank and using the Wardrobe tab (this is the best option IMO because then you can see animations and see what they look like on your character) or by searching the Wiki for 'Gallery of [item type]' for example Gallery of shields. (Or search for armor and use the links on the right side of the page.)

@"Danikat.8537" said:It doesn't look like there is anything similar available, and I agree it would be a nice one to add.

BTW you can see all the weapon and armour skins currently in the game either by going to the bank and using the Wardrobe tab (this is the best option IMO because then you can see animations and see what they look like on your character) or by searching the Wiki for 'Gallery of [item type]' for example Gallery of shields. (Or search for armor and use the links on the right side of the page.)

Thanks.I somehow forgot about that little detail of the bank wardrobe.

I love that shield; and the Draconic Aegis Shield too.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@"SoulGuardian.6203" said:If not, any chance ANet that you may be adding the skin?Before asking for this, ask yourself one question:"Am I willing to pay 500 gems for this on the Gemstore?"

Then ask again.

Why does it have to be in the gem store?It could be added just like the eclipse GS.But to answer your question, yes, I wouldn't mind exchanging around 150-200 g for gems in order to get the Exalted or Draconic Aegis skin.Even If I have to do SW, SS, or DS for a few hours.

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:If not, any chance ANet that you may be adding the skin?Before asking for this, ask yourself one question:"Am I willing to pay 500 gems for this on the Gemstore?"

Then ask again.

Why does it have to be in the gem store?It could be added just like the eclipse GS.But to answer your question, yes, I wouldn't mind exchanging around 150-200 g for gems in order to get the Exalted or Draconic Aegis skin.Even If I have to do SW, SS, or DS for a few hours.

Because all weapons like this (redos of iconic skins from the original game) have ended up in the gemstore for 500gems or as random rares in BL chests.Eclipse was part of a fan created series they did.You would not see this as an ingame earnable.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:If not, any chance ANet that you may be adding the skin?Before asking for this, ask yourself one question:"Am I willing to pay 500 gems for this on the Gemstore?"

Then ask again.

Because all weapons like this (redos of iconic skins from the original game) have ended up in the gemstore for 500gems or as random rares in BL chests.Eclipse was part of a fan created series they did.You would not see this as an ingame earnable.

Fair enough.Gem store it is then.

@"SoulGuardian.6203" said:Is there any shield in GW2 that looks like the exalted shield from gw1?The one you get after killing Shiro.

If not, any chance ANet that you may be adding the skin?

I loved that one, too! --> https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Exalted_AegisUnfortunately, there is nothing like it in GW2.

(sighs) GW1 had such beautiful weapon and armor designs. GW2 can't compete with that. :cry:Only a handful of GW1's shields were copied over: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Gallery_of_shields

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"SoulGuardian.6203" said:Is there any shield in GW2 that looks like the exalted shield from gw1?The one you get after killing Shiro.

I loved that one, too! -->
Unfortunately, there is nothing like it in GW2.

(sighs) GW1 had such beautiful weapon and armor designs. GW2 can't compete with that. :cry:Only a handful of GW1's shields were copied over:

Darkwing Defender, Sun and Moon, and Tengu Shield are pretty neat too, among others.

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:Is there any shield in GW2 that looks like the exalted shield from gw1?The one you get after killing Shiro.

I loved that one, too! -->
Unfortunately, there is nothing like it in GW2.

(sighs) GW1 had such beautiful weapon and armor designs. GW2 can't compete with that. :cry:Only a handful of GW1's shields were copied over:

Darkwing Defender, Sun and Moon, and Tengu Shield are pretty neat too, among others.

I was actually hoping for the iridescent Aegis..

And considering it is what the ‘roof’ over the main courtyard is made of... I kind of was hoping they’d pop it in.