[BUG REPORT] New Decoration Failure

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't done so yet, file an in-game bug report as well. Sooner or later they should be able to take the time to unscrew this up. Halloween activates next Tuesday, so unless they got new stuff planned in there not gonna get a normal patch/fix build without bug reports going in. Forums are nice, but lets face it, they rarely get read and noted for fixes lately.

@Krigjeger.4396 said:If you haven't done so yet, file an in-game bug report as well. Sooner or later they should be able to take the time to unscrew this up. Halloween activates next Tuesday, so unless they got new stuff planned in there not gonna get a normal patch/fix build without bug reports going in. Forums are nice, but lets face it, they rarely get read and noted for fixes lately.

I did a bug report for mine. Thanks for the info :D

Same exact problem. Early on, I bought a Charr Tank Token and I never got a token, it just went right to guild storage. Unfortunately, since it said I would get a token, I did not rep the right guild before buying it, and it went into the wrong guild's storage. I'm fine with giving that guild a tank though, so I did not bother reporting anything. Then last night I earned another 500 chilis, then made sure I was repping the right guild, and bought another token. As in OP, the token just sits there after the consume animation, with nothing showing up in guild storage. Will file a bug.

Yep still not working.. this is comical stuff now.. maybe if we all hold hands and chant "we believe".. then maybe a fix will finally work... ooh and the refund for the chillies farmed and spent on buying items from that shady vendor to get the picante achievement that never actually worked that would be useful as well ANET.