[EU] Looking for active guild to do PVE activities daily

zomgbuffalo.5276

Hello,

I've been playing GW2 for quite some time and really got bored for the recent half-year. Mainly because I tend to do stuff alone and it gets repetetive. I was wondering if there any very active guilds in regard of doing PvE activities daily. And I don't speak only of fractals.

I am more interested in dungeon runs, Open World events and just being stupid doing random shit (maybe even discord voice channel). I am also interested in small scale WvW and ofc fractal runs (on occasions). The game is not fun alone cuz of very infrequent content but I am sure it is fun with people around chatting.

If you know any of guilds that would fit this description on EU, hit me up... I will message you in game. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/88457/eu-pve-misplaced-portal-ups-casual-dungeon-and-fractal-social-guild#latest

Hi! :)We are a new guild focusing on any aspect of pve! We have people online daily doing anything they wish to do.Our focus is on dungeons but by no means is that a MUST do.

Maybe you find what you are looking for with us! :)

Cheers, Elly