New computer, but game unplayable

Plan was start to play again after i get new computer, but game is unplayable. FPS is almost 200, but when i turn my character game lags like kitten. I don't know if it's lag, but it just feels horrible and wrong. Feels like camera fighting back and doesn't wanna turn and when i turn it turning too much. Installed that dx12 thing and game is playable, but seems like it doesn't load graphics fast enough. Missing ground, trees and so on.Computer spec:Ryzen 3800xRadeon RX 7800 XT32gb ramm.2 SSDPSU: Corsair RM850i

dx912pxy load textures slower, yes, but after it loads everything it will pre-load and re-load textures much faster. if you're having textures problems try running dx912pxy installer and when it prompts you to chose what you want to do, select "clear-cache" and type in Yes in all following questions. then start gw2 again. it should load textures from scratch.

@"Nitro.4732" said:

Junkpile.7439 Can you confirm your Graphics card? "Radeon RX 7800 XT". This model does not exist.
Did you mean RX 5700XT? or the 7 year OLD Radeon 7870XT (7800 XT series).With his specs, I doubt OP is using a 6 year old relic

FPS is almost 200sounds something is extremely broken to make FPS go berserk like that, typically you get extremely low FPS for unoptimised games

have you tried doing driver and firmware updates to your system?

• 1 month later...