How to get dungeon armor?

Sylent.3165

No one plays wvw anymore so the track would take me months. No one ever joins my groups for dungeons (doing honor of the waves) as I am not super skilled I struggle a bit going in solo.

I have no friends in the game. It's really frustrating how insanely hard it is getting these competed. Any suggestions? Anet really should just sell it already in the store

@Sylent.3165 said:No one plays wvw anymore so the track would take me months. No one ever joins my groups for dungeons (doing honor of the waves) as I am not super skilled I struggle a bit going in solo.

I have no friends in the game. It's really frustrating how insanely hard it is getting these competed. Any suggestions? Anet really should just sell it already in the store

The wvw track is not directly related to other players, but rather wvw participation and pip gain. Wvw participation could be upheld at tier 6 without any other players present. So your argument that the lack of players in wvw prevents you from progressing is nosense.

Dungeons themselves are still being run regularly, the LFG is simply not full with groups. Groups which post on the LFG for popular dungeons fill quickly, less popular dungeons (or longer ones like Arah) might take a bit longer to fill.

I finished my dungeoneer title earlier this year (I am on EU) with a combination of WvW (for some of the more annoying dungeons) and running specific dungeons like Caudeus Manor or Citadel of Flame. I had to gather over 40k+ in dungeon tokens (I actually made an excel spread sheet to keep track which and how many tokens I was missing) and had only Ascalon and Citadel of Flame completed from the past. So while it is a mid- to longterm goal, it is absolutely doable.

it is a bit hard to find a group to run Hotw. is much easier and quick back to old days. but well it always have a way to get dungeon token. check out the Dungeon Frequenter achievement. you ran 8 difference dungeon you can get a "chest of dungeoneering". you can pick 150 token the dungeon you want.

if you ran AC all dungeon, CM all dungeon included story. you mostly like can get 150 token of Hotw. thats how i got arah token from

If you want to run the actual dungeon here's some advice:

1) Find out when prime time is for your region - when most people are online - and if possible do it then. For EU that's roughly 5pm-11pm UTC on weekdays and about 11am-11pm UTC on weekends. I know NA is around reset (midnight UTC) but I'm not sure exactly.

2) See if you can find a guild for new/returning players or focused on helping members get achievements as they often have people wiling to run dungeons. Or ask any guild you're in, there might well be other people in the same situation as you.

3) Make sure you use a clear LFG description. Say which path/s you want to do (or any path if you don't mind) and try to make it as inclusive as possible whilst being realistic about what you'll be doing (for example if you want to skip whenever possible say so). I normally say something like "Casual run, everyone welcome. I don't remember it so we'll be figuring it out together." That tends to attract new and inexperienced players who may be nervous about joining other groups whilst also letting them know I'm not going to be teaching them to speed run it. (Which might result in a slower run than an experienced party, but I've found it fills up faster and it's more fun for me.) Then I modify it as necessary as people join, for example if someone says they do know the path well I'll take out that last bit.

@Sylent.3165 said:No one plays wvw anymore so the track would take me months. No one ever joins my groups for dungeons (doing honor of the waves) as I am not super skilled I struggle a bit going in solo.

You can do pvp dungeon track.Make sure to use all possible track gain boosters and farm away in cap-recap maps.

Its much faster if you find group (spam LA lfm/lfg) you can get up to about 250-300 tokens in 1.5 hours if you do it for the first time of the day.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

The wvw track is not directly related to other players, but rather wvw participation and pip gain. Wvw participation could be upheld at tier 6 without any other players present. So your argument that the lack of players in wvw prevents you from progressing is nosense.

If anything, it makes it far easier through sheer lack of competition and gankers.