How much Magic Find come "max level"?

Ezzi.3670

Magic Find isn't linked to your level, it's an account bonus which is increased mainly by consuming Essence of Luck from salvaged equipment, but also by the bonuses from achievement chests. You can also get short-term increases on a specific character by using certain food, boosters, banners and other buffs.

The maximum for the account bonus is 324% (300 from luck, 24 from achievements) and wil increase slowly as more achievements are added to the game. I know it's possible to get it over 400% with short-term bonuses but I'm not sure what the maximum possible is.

Yeah, you can get an account-wide maximum of 300% from luck essence, along with the +24% from the achivements, but items will temporarily increase this status, including the magical enrichment (+20% MF), celebration boosters, item boosters, utility and food boosts, banner buffs and bonfire buffs. There are a few others I'm probably missing, but that's the gist.

@Danikat.8537 said:Magic Find isn't linked to your level, it's an account bonus which is increased mainly by consuming Essence of Luck from salvaged equipment, but also by the bonuses from achievement chests. You can also get short-term increases on a specific character by using certain food, boosters, banners and other buffs.

The maximum for the account bonus is 324% (300 from luck, 24 from achievements) and wil increase slowly as more achievements are added to the game. I know it's possible to get it over 400% with short-term bonuses but I'm not sure what the maximum possible is.

Highest I've seen screen shots of is 700....... possibly 900, but I can't remember from when it was.

Theres known loop hole with Silverwastes where you get 1 second of additional magic find while opening bandit chests, which doubles the passive Magic find bonus of map for doing events. Gives +30% per stack, and doubles during chest opening (totaling +300%).

Base MF can go up to 324% from account. Another 435% from boosters, buffs and food. In silverwastes specifically theres the Perseverance bonus of 150%, another 50% for defeating the Vinewrath, and an additional 150% when opening bandit chests (if you can time opening containers right). Thats 1100% Magic find .