Suggestion store item: Material Storage stack size increase

Halbarz.3854

Hi Anet,

Could you not sell a material storage stack size increase ? Currently it's max stack 250, you could sell +50,+100 and +250+50 = 400 gems+100 = 800 gems+250 = 2200 gems (small discount) :open_mouth:

Every account can buy max 500 extra slots.

This is an optional item but could be something that might sell very well and be something that many of us would buy i think.

I bought all 7 within a month of returning to the game after a 3 year break. 100% worth.I only have to deal with my bloodstone dust once a month now, and can make 20 bricks at a time. (20 bricks x 100 bloodstone ea = 2000 bloodstone stored)Not to mention all the other dozens of materials that just fill up rather quickly.

@"Sockski.4297" said:This is a great idea indeed and many of us would buy it. I for one have ;) check it out here! https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Storage_Expander

I am not sure that's what OP meant. I believe OP is talking about stacks in inventory of crafting mats to beyond the 250 per stack. Which I could rock with.

Edit

Or maybe not. that's not what they meant....

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@"Sockski.4297" said:This is a great idea indeed and many of us would buy it. I for one have ;) check it out here!

I am not sure that's what OP meant. I believe OP is talking about stacks in inventory of crafting mats to beyond the 250 per stack. Which I could rock with.

Edit

Or maybe not. that's not what they meant....

I think that you're actually kind of right - the OP did imagine increasing how big a stack would be, but only in material storage; but the OP was unaware of the Storage Expanders accomplishing essentially the same thing by allowing multiple stacks in Storage.