What you excited about for Halloween event?

Valgar.9576

Let's see:

• Running Laby to farm up materials to craft cool skins like The Crossing or Touch of Madness (which are always nice fistfuls of gold on the side)
  • Clock tower, because clock tower.
  • Hearing all of Mad King Thorn's dialogues. Again, that voice actor deserves a medal.
  • Mad King Says
  • Using Thorn's Wand to tell jokes while being brokenly OP in Costume Brawls. It's hilarious.
  • Silently hoping for new stuff but being fine with the usual because Halloween is Halloween.
  • [Edit] Also getting to lead new players through their first time in Halloween events. I can almost see their eyes sparkling.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patch datamining, gemstore items, skins, Mad King Thorn. Learning about the activities and doing festival achievements.

This Halloween will be my first anniversary. Last year I was too busy leveling up my first character and learning the game to join up in the festival activities. Tomorrow I can enjoy everything to it's fullest!

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:

@Ol Nik.2518 said:Steve and mindless lab runs ... gotta level those toons

True... Forgot about Steve. I'mma solo him this year with a few build experiments I've come up with.

UPDATE: Well, he has so much health that a necro eventually showed up, but since he still focused my toughness, I'm gonna go ahead and count it as a solo (also because it was so long, I don't want to do it twice). Steve slain! Satisfaction complete for now.