PvP Mesmer Out of META

Jack.8124

@Solori.6025 said:

@Solori.6025 said:Honestly OP, people would rather not have to think when they pvp. If it cant be button mashed to death then it is too good.Like as soon as a profession makes you have to think, it's immediately OP and needs to be gutted. It's why in 2019 we still have people complaining about clones.

This is kind of hilarious coming from someone with a scourge avatar.

And this is why conclusions should not be made based on avatars. Solori isn't a Scourge "main". He was meming.

I'm just happy people are still falling for it :D. Says a lot about people that do

Bruh, are you still lurking in... in dis dead gaem?:D

I check the forums every now and then hoping that something changes for the better (and my fiance and I do story stuff when it is released).I'm usually disappointed or amused. In this case I was more amused :DI'm playing another game for now, watching forum to laugh at people and their bias towards aids like condi thief, holo etc. No regrets for leaving this clownfiesta

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Odik.4587 said:

@Solori.6025 said:Honestly OP, people would rather not have to think when they pvp. If it cant be button mashed to death then it is too good.Like as soon as a profession makes you have to think, it's immediately OP and needs to be gutted. It's why in 2019 we still have people complaining about clones.

And this is why conclusions should not be made based on avatars. Solori isn't a Scourge "main". He was meming.

I'm just happy people are still falling for it :D. Says a lot about people that do

I check the forums every now and then hoping that something changes for the better (and my fiance and I do story stuff when it is released).I'm usually disappointed or amused. In this case I was more amused :DI'm playing another game for now, watching forum to laugh at people and their bias towards aids like condi thief, holo etc. No regrets for leaving this clownfiesta

hey, its fun to use bad overnerfed build and kill people on overpowered specs, and have them rage spam mesmer op. Then i ping them vial of salt <3

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

hey, its fun to use bad overnerfed build and kill people on overpowered specs, and have them rage spam mesmer op. Then i ping them vial of salt <3

Dead game,dead class, clowns took over the game they dont even know and that the result, gg bb

@Odik.4587 said:

I've been pleasantly surprised with how fast paced and better balanced Destiny 2 PvP is.

@"Flandre.2870" said:Big issue with mesmer is that thief absolutely farms you after the evade uptime nerf.Another one is that your damage is static projectiles so you have effectively ZERO kill potential.Also mesmer has lost all the unique utility that made it worthy a pick.There's absolutely no reason for anyone to ever play mesmer because you are a node bot that gets farmed the moment a thief appears, and why would u want a mesmer as node bot when staff thief/ele are a thing.Your damage in teamfights is laughable beacuse firebrand negates it. Menawhile warrior has insane teamfight presence.

yep, preety much this.but I did find some success with hybrid axe/pistal + staff.signet of illusion resets f4, f4 cleanses. wizard ammy, runes of traveler.it wont suddenly win against the thiefs but it doesnt suddenly topple over and dies like all other builds do.problem with thief against mesmer is mostly that not only does thief win 1v1 but its also more mobile, so you cant even escape.to anyone that struggles on cmirage give this axe/staff build a shot, take getting used to but its worth a try.

arcane thievery can be switched for mantra of pain, for extra burst at the cost of removing boons/cleanse.

edit forgot to add link, ehre it is:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAcqZlRwwYKsLmJWuP1vPA-zZxsMisCyMFkfA

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:

I've been pleasantly surprised with how fast paced and better balanced Destiny 2 PvP is.

Thats what I'm playing for now o_OWouldnt call its super balanced but its uber unfriendly for newcomers (especially because weapons matters and long time players have proper gear and perks and u are not)