Any plans for account wide armor inventory?

Setz.9675

Are there any plans to introduce account wide armor/weapons/jewelry inventory slots the same way (or a little different) as the shared inventory slots? I mention this because swapping around legendary gear from 1 WvW character to another (or to a fractal character) is a massive pain in the lower back and with gear templates coming (which can share armor between templates and save stats from legendarys (but are messed up after a gear exchange????)) being able to access a set of legendary armor on any character of appropriate weight class would be a massive QoL increase.

Not asking this for free, the same pricing as Shared inventory slots could be applied here for all I care and I would still pay for 18 armor slots, 17 weapons and 5 jewelry slots at a minimum.

And for the ascended materials required for ascended armor, please introduce townclothing armor recipes (khaki pants, jeans, shirts, hoodies, sweaters etc etc, light/medium/heavy) which require 100 elonian leather, damask or whatever and I will drain that supply as well.

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@Taygus.4571 said:They said in their stream, its not really possible. Once equiped in one character, there is no way for another character to read/access the code.

They did nkt mention if this would be something thwy would look ata.

maybe they don't know but ascended and legendary are account bound

It's their evil plan to make you craft more legendary sets and by that increasing the price of mystic coins. :#

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@Taygus.4571 said:They said in their stream, its not really possible. Once equiped in one character, there is no way for another character to read/access the code.

They did nkt mention if this would be something thwy would look ata.

maybe they don't know but ascended and legendary are account bound

yeah, its so you can delete a character and move the armor...I don't think they actually want people sharing armor vs crafting more. > @Jethro.9376 said:

@SeikeNz.3526 said:It's their evil plan to make you craft more legendary sets and by that increasing the price of mystic coins. :#

Conspiracy..or truth? xD

One thing Anet could do is allow players to put their legendary armor/weapons/jewelry in the achievements pannel reward section with those radiant/hellfire/zenith/pinnacle skins and let players retrieve duplicates infinitely from there.

Ofcourse there are issues with this like twilight/sunrise --> eternity but if the items become lets say red colour quality when placed into this tab which couldn't be used in the mystic forge at all would fix that.The dual wielding part could be fixed with unique equipped, and if people got multiple legendarys of the same item name something like unique equipped(1) and unique equipped(2) could be added.