Heroes For Kids 2019 has begun! join us in the fight against Childhood Cancer!

blackheartgary.8605

Greetings!so you already know, i hope, that i am Sin of Anubis.I am a member of the group known as Gamers Giving Back, leader of the Tyrian Bullet Club, and host of the Night of the Necromancers Event on 10/31.But... before we even get to October, something very special is happening right now, in Tyria and outside of Tyria, and it is being led by one of our own, the Legendary AyinMaiden.It is called Heroes for Kids.For the next 7 days or so, Gamers from all over the world, and from all genres of Gaming, are uniting together to fight against Childhood Cancer.and we need YOU to help us fight.
we are working with World Child Cancer, an international organization that provides life saving treatment, research, education, training, and Doctors and Nurses to countries and neighborhoods around the world where Cancer treatment is not affordable, or difficult to obtain, for the children of this world. it also supports the parents of these children through helping them stay with their children, assisting them in the knowledge of how to work with their children, and many other things.There will be several Twitch Streamers playing guild Wars 2 Live this week, especially due to the Living World 5 Debut. by watching these streamers, you will be provided with the links to World Child Cancer, and the link to how to help us raise funds during Heroes for Kids. Some of us, Like Myself, will be going for 24 hours at a time, streaming Games like Guild Wars 2 and others.so sin, how can i help?that part is easy. you can help us in 2 ways. first, you can come watch us on twitch. look for the "heroes for kids" phrase in our title. on our pages there will be links you can use to donate if you wish.or...you can go here :https://streamlabs.com/WorldChildCancer/tip

this event is posted as an in-game event because, a multitude of us are avid Guild wars 2 players, and will most likely be doing things in Tyria for all of you to participate or join. I for one, will be streaming the living world 5 as well as, on friday Sept 20, I will begin a 24 Hour Guild wars 2 Marathon, and will be able to answer any questions during that marathon for any new player that wants to learn about the classes, races and even the lore of Tyria.
You are all welcome to JOIN US in this fight.Thank you.Sin of Anubis, also known as Atreya Black

@"blackheartgary.8605" said:Greetings!so you already know, i hope, that i am Sin of Anubis.I am a member of the group known as Gamers Giving Back, leader of the Tyrian Bullet Club, and host of the Night of the Necromancers Event on 10/31.But... before we even get to October, something very special is happening right now, in Tyria and outside of Tyria, and it is being led by one of our own, the Legendary AyinMaiden.It is called Heroes for Kids.For the next 7 days or so, Gamers from all over the world, and from all genres of Gaming, are uniting together to fight against Childhood Cancer.and we need YOU to help us fight.

we are working with World Child Cancer, an international organization that provides life saving treatment, research, education, training, and Doctors and Nurses to countries and neighborhoods around the world where Cancer treatment is not affordable, or difficult to obtain, for the children of this world. it also supports the parents of these children through helping them stay with their children, assisting them in the knowledge of how to work with their children, and many other things.There will be several Twitch Streamers playing guild Wars 2 Live this week, especially due to the Living World 5 Debut. by watching these streamers, you will be provided with the links to World Child Cancer, and the link to how to help us raise funds during Heroes for Kids. Some of us, Like Myself, will be going for 24 hours at a time, streaming Games like Guild Wars 2 and others.so sin, how can i help?that part is easy. you can help us in 2 ways. first, you can come watch us on twitch. look for the "heroes for kids" phrase in our title. on our pages there will be links you can use to donate if you wish.or...you can go here :https://streamlabs.com/WorldChildCancer/tip

this event is posted as an in-game event because, a multitude of us are avid Guild wars 2 players, and will most likely be doing things in Tyria for all of you to participate or join. I for one, will be streaming the living world 5 as well as, on friday Sept 20, I will begin a 24 Hour Guild wars 2 Marathon, and will be able to answer any questions during that marathon for any new player that wants to learn about the classes, races and even the lore of Tyria.

You are all welcome to JOIN US in this fight.Thank you.Sin of Anubis, also known as Atreya Black

Take all of my thumbs up, hugs, and squeals. <3

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone for helping out with our Heroes For Kids campaign. We raised a total of $5003! All for the children! ❤️ You're all amazing! Thank you! ❤️More charity events coming up soon to create awareness and raise funds for Cancer Research!

• Pink Day in LA and Night of the Necromancer; Organized by Gamers Giving Back and The Tyrian Bullet Club!s5JzXxE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know how much hospitals earn a year just off people who have cancer?Even if they invented a cure,they wouldn't release it to public.

New year and Christmas soon,you should've bought presents for those kids instead of buying new phone to someone in charge of 'charity'

This is not negativity,its sad reality.Years ago there was a flood in my country,people in charge were selling trucks of donated food and clothes on markets,instead of giving it to the poor,every major charity organization was involved,starting with red cross,local churches and politicians and many other individuals.

http://www.dailydisclosure.com/business/12-charities-steal-your-money/

These are not speculations,these are 100% proven,most of them sued and closed down.

Please allow me to respond to this comment.I do humbly agree, that there are, indeed, several agencies out there in the world that take kindness for a weakness, and yes they do misuse funds that are generously donated towards benefiting the lives of people who are suffering and in need. It is a sad state of affairs that there are corporations that thrive upon the misery of others, just as there are individuals that deliberately go out of their way to cause chaos with words or actions. It can be rather difficult for individuals like me, who actually, genuinely wish to help others, do the work that we wish to do. As someone who works in the field of Cancer treatment, I know all too well about the financial burdens placed on individuals and families effected by cancer and related diseases. the cost is staggering, to be honest. To think that the money being donated in the name of charity is not being used for charity itself quite frankly sickens me. so on that, Ghetx, I will agree with you.HOWEVER....the statement that you made... "New year and Christmas soon,you should've bought presents for those kids instead of buying new phone to someone in charge of 'charity'", regarding the event we just had, as well as the event in the future known as Pink Day in LA... is simply untrue.the agencies that we team up with are vetted, researched, examined, and representatives communicate directly with the event coordinators. we look for proof in advertising, as where the funds actually go. More importantly, we make sure that every statement we make about these agencies is 100% accurate and proven. While I may not have been the Event Organizer for the above fundraiser, I know who is very very well, and they are widely respected amongst this community as well as other gaming communities that were involved in the above fundraiser. IE... I trust this person. deeply.what I am stating here is not a direct attack, but rather a rebuttal of the above comment. in no way shape or form do i mean any harm. I am simply stating facts, as you are.Perhaps one day, we will all see a change for the better regarding the agencies like the ones you spoke of. I am glad they were sued and closed down. But as for the Ones we are working alongside, I will defend them.