Together We Roam[HUNT] is Recruiting players of all levels, come [HUNT] with us! NA server!

Voneveric.8507

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@iAddison.3291 said:Are you still recruiting?This seems like a good fit for me, I love small/medium sized guilds like you mentioned.However, do you mind that I'm a full-time worker? I usually work 5pm-12:30am on weeknights (Evening shifts!). Sometimes I have a day or 2 off.When January comes around, most my weekends will be taken from me and will probably end up with 2 days off during the week.I work at a volleyball club so my schedule changes around a lot, lots of tournaments and events to work XD And... we're short staffed!

I just wanted to point this out to you in case you didn't want someone who works full-time with most evenings I'll be working ^-^I'm most active mornings/afternoons. If I don't go to bed so late (4am or something) playing games or watching Netflix after getting home from work XD

Anyways, I'd be very happy to join your guild. I just returned and downloaded the game and am about to play some GW2 right now, new character :3I'm soooooo excited and your guilds seems great :3 <3

Replied and sent you mail back :) Whisper me in game when you can @ DeusVolt.4307 or Lone Wolf Tal

@Nightfang.1954 said:Id like to join, coming back from a 2 year break and completely forgot everything.

Hello, glad you're interested and I would LOVE to teach you about the game again :) We have plenty of players in the same boat, could you send me in Game mail and tell me a little more about yourself? You can also add me and whisper me if you'd prefer. DeusVolt.4307 or Lone Wolf Tal