Skyscale Care

Calle.8746

Hi,

I'm currently in the proccess of completing the Skyscale collection but I'm a bit stuck at the Skyscale care. From all the info I find you're suppose to be able to feed it 4 times daily and 1 day in Guild wars = 2 hours in real life. Currently it's about 8 hours since I last fed my hatchling but it still says it has eat all it can eat today.

Did I miss something? Or is it once a day in real life e.g. 24 hours? Or is it bugged?

@Calle.8746 said:Hi,

I'm currently in the proccess of completing the Skyscale collection but I'm a bit stuck at the Skyscale care. From all the info I find you're suppose to be able to feed it 4 times daily and 1 day in Guild wars = 2 hours in real life. Currently it's about 8 hours since I last fed my hatchling but it still says it has eat all it can eat today.

Did I miss something? Or is it once a day in real life e.g. 24 hours? Or is it bugged?

Have you cleaned the skyscale babies nest?Have you entertained it a bit with the toys?

The mood of your skyscale hatchling is mentioned on the right side. Pay attention to that.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Kitich.4580 said:Daily = once per daily reset, which happens at 0:00 UTC

Ah ok, that's probably the problem then :p ty

Nope you are correct that used to be daily reset but was changed have you tried what cyninja said?

No. Feeding the hatchling still has a reset-based timegate - 4 per real-world day (it was originally 3). What was reduced to 2 hours (a Tyrian day) is the time to wait between collections.

Yeah I did have the hatchling joyful and clean and all that shit but it still took like 8+ hours before I could feed it again after doing it 4 times. Not sure exactly how long cuz' eventually I got to bored of waiting and went to bed instead and finished it the next day. Got a feeling it's either bugged or it's 4 times/daily reset.

@Calle.8746 said:Yeah I did have the hatchling joyful and clean and all that kitten but it still took like 8+ hours before I could feed it again after doing it 4 times. Not sure exactly how long cuz' eventually I got to bored of waiting and went to bed instead and finished it the next day. Got a feeling it's either bugged or it's 4 times/daily reset.

It is actually both.

The call was correct, the feeding daily was increased from 3 to 4 per day (full day). The collections were reduced to 2 hours (1 ingame day). At the same time, you have to get the hatchling into joyful mode to feed it. This step remains a 3 day timegate.