Salty

Dajas.4715

Hold my mandatory 1050 Healing Power that your class needs not to heal or sustain at a fine rate.

Bet any other class with such amulet would be even worse to kill, but they already have enough to survive without wasting 33% or more stats into Healing and Vitality, maybe add in Toughness, because we gotta build on all sides as we are lowest on all sides.

@"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:Fire weaver will certainly get a "fix" looking at people's complaints. As a player who play elem sometimes I know how well it works and it's certainly not as OP as SB or Holo, mesmer etc; it's an (effective) bursty build but with so many counters, like ... range, like ... passive condicleanse ...

I was using sage but it was still the s/d water/arcane and weaver build... It just that he sat and ate up 14 stacks off burn..... Derp.

@Razor.6392 said:

@"Dajas.4715" said:So much salt and anger... But towards a sage s/d weaver.... Looks like we're op mow people lol

Like most top tier builds, it's a facesmash build that requires almost no skill with multiple chances to kitten up and still heal up.

But when it wasnt top tier it was hardest build to play even though the gameplay didn't change at all? Nice logic right there.

It's not even top tier lol

@steki.1478 said:

@"Dajas.4715" said:So much salt and anger... But towards a sage s/d weaver.... Looks like we're op mow people lol

Like most top tier builds, it's a facesmash build that requires almost no skill with multiple chances to kitten up and still heal up.

But when it wasnt top tier it was hardest build to play even though the gameplay didn't change at all? Nice logic right there.

It's not even top tier lol

^^^^

• 2 weeks later...