What would Joshua Foreman think of this?

In all humility I am something of an expert at Jumping Puzzles, and normally I can do the Clock Tower almost every time.However due to a misfortune event my right hand is in a cast currently. So even I thought that attempting to do it with just my left hand is wishful thinking.But that didn't stop me from trying anyway, as I predicted it was night impossible to manoeuvre under such time pressure using the A and D keys, let alone make it on time.And yet after 20+ tries I managed to get past the leap of faith and reached the top.So question is am I insane or what? Because even I would think I'm crazy to pull off such a stunt.

Well done! I can't do it with a working pair of hands either. Well, couldn't a few years back. I sort of gave up trying after the first two years. Maybe I'm better now? But the same issue I had then prevails today: I mouse steer, it's all right turns, my mouse falls off the mouse pad and I'm stopped for a crucial half second to adjust and I die. (I have tried hard to WASD in many games, I'm too right handed to manage that). So bravo to your skill!

@Aaralyna.3104 said:Practice makes perfect. Once you got the hang in it time wise and know where to jump to it gets easier. I am not fortunate to get far this year (experiencing lag) so Ill try again when most ppl sleep I guess.

I agree on practice part, but waiting till everyone falls/finishes is major PITA.This JP would be much less annoying if it were solo instance.

@Donari.5237 said:Well done! I can't do it with a working pair of hands either. Well, couldn't a few years back. I sort of gave up trying after the first two years. Maybe I'm better now? But the same issue I had then prevails today: I mouse steer, it's all right turns, my mouse falls off the mouse pad and I'm stopped for a crucial half second to adjust and I die. (I have tried hard to WASD in many games, I'm too right handed to manage that). So bravo to your skill!

I had this in the past as well... I changed the DPI of my mouse (like as in how fast it is and how responsive and how much you have to move it around) in configuration screen and I no longer had to move 2 lengths of my arm at this jump puzzle. I strongly recommend to change it if you fall off the mouse pad. You can always turn it backwards after in setting on your pc (tho I got used to the setting).

I just wish they'd fix the lag when the platforms first materialize. It doesn't happen every time and it's not always the same "amount" so it really screws up your timing. I die more to this part than all other parts of the puzzle combined, and it's been this way forever.

@Rikimaru.7890 said:In all humility I am something of an expert at Jumping Puzzles, and normally I can do the Clock Tower almost every time.However due to a misfortune event my right hand is in a cast currently. So even I thought that attempting to do it with just my left hand is wishful thinking.But that didn't stop me from trying anyway, as I predicted it was night impossible to manoeuvre under such time pressure using the A and D keys, let alone make it on time.And yet after 20+ tries I managed to get past the leap of faith and reached the top.So question is am I insane or what? Because even I would think I'm crazy to pull off such a stunt.

Insanely awesome! I can barely land on a platform a few feet away, let alone doing the Clock Tower with an injured hand. He probably would be really proud!

@Aaralyna.3104 said:

@Donari.5237 said:Well done! I can't do it with a working pair of hands either. Well, couldn't a few years back. I sort of gave up trying after the first two years. Maybe I'm better now? But the same issue I had then prevails today: I mouse steer, it's all right turns, my mouse falls off the mouse pad and I'm stopped for a crucial half second to adjust and I die. (I have tried hard to WASD in many games, I'm too right handed to manage that). So bravo to your skill!

I had this in the past as well... I changed the DPI of my mouse (like as in how fast it is and how responsive and how much you have to move it around) in configuration screen and I no longer had to move 2 lengths of my arm at this jump puzzle. I strongly recommend to change it if you fall off the mouse pad. You can always turn it backwards after in setting on your pc (tho I got used to the setting).

Wonderful advice. Sadly, I already have a super sensitive dpi so a minimal sideways movement can carry my mouse across two wide monitors. Any more sensitive and my cursor would be at the bookcases on the far wall :)

It's ok, I'm fine with having things I can't do!