What do would be your attempt on creating the ultimate Gladiator/Paragon armor be?

GuriGashi.5617

What do would be your attempt on creating the ultimate Gladiator/Paragon armor be?

Hello, as I am starting to get back to Guild Wars 2 after a 3 year break and I‘m planning to play through PoF, I would like to ask fellow Guardians about your personal versions of a Gladiator/Paragon-like armor combination. Guild Wars Nightfall was my favorite game and I want to look perfect for the ultimate experience. I would love to see a list of your armor, color and weapon choices with screeshots if you want to provide them. This is what I‘m currently going with, it is somewhat based on Leonidas from 300/Roman Legionairs. Any critique is welcomed.

Armor:Avenger’s Helm - [&Cn4BAAA=]Protector's Shoulderplates - [&CosBAAA=]Pit Fighter Chestguard - [&CmYDAAA=]Chaos Gloves - [&CkcaAAA=]Pit Fighter Skirt - [&Cm0DAAA=]Primeval Warboots - [&Ck4EAAA=]

Weapons:Fiery Dragon Sword - [&CugRAAA=]Flameseeker Prophecies - [&CkMSAAA=]Bloodstone Staff - [&ChQbAAA=] (bc it looks like a spear lol)Full Chaos Weapons Set for Guard

Colors:CelestialGoldBlood Thirst

zuxXNzfl.png

CDbiJwP.png