Palawa Joko's Minions

Can someone remind me where to go get the quickly after someone wrecks (or 'does', depending on what you are trying to accomplish this event in Desolation?

I seem to recall there was a beach in Mount Maelstrom that had someone, but don't remember where it is. I just need 4 more, and don't have time to wait around for that other event cycle to start again.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_the_invading_Awakened works really well, I just used it. I also go to the place where that event is and do the heart there, you get awakened by pulling down posters. Probably surrounding Joko's palace, too.

I don't recall what the mobs are down in the crypts under the Necropolis in Vabbi, but I think they are Awakened.

@"Donari.5237" said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_the_invading_Awakened works really well, I just used it. I also go to the place where that event is and do the heart there, you get awakened by pulling down posters. Probably surrounding Joko's palace, too.

I don't recall what the mobs are down in the crypts under the Necropolis in Vabbi, but I think they are Awakened.

Nice, totally forgot about those!

Thanks (everyone)!

@"Donari.5237" said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_the_invading_Awakened works really well, I just used it. I also go to the place where that event is and do the heart there, you get awakened by pulling down posters. Probably surrounding Joko's palace, too.

iam trying to read this correctly. So next event is in Metrica Province in 20 mins right?

Another easy way is in The Desolation. Go to Bonestrand Waypoint. From there follow the path uphill (towards south map wise). Take the 1st path (towards them wooden "bridges") to your right. There should be a banner and some awakened standing there. One of them is an Awakened Defiler. Kill its 2 awakened "minions" and attack the defiler once but do not kill it. This defiler will spawn new awakened forever as long as you do not kill it.

(Unfortunatly lots of players do not know and just kill it before you can even type not to).

• Like 1

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@"Donari.5237" said:
works really well, I just used it. I also go to the place where that event is and do the heart there, you get awakened by pulling down posters. Probably surrounding Joko's palace, too.

iam trying to read this correctly. So next event is in Metrica Province in 20 mins right?

It took me a little doing to read it, I had to confirm that UTC-4 (as it appears on the Wiki to me) was my local time, then do the mental math to convert to 24 hour time and make sure I was in the column for the correct day of the week (Wednesday), but it did accurately place an invasion in Queensdale in the hour in which I was doing it.

• 2 years later...
On 10/17/2019 at 12:58 AM, Aaralyna.3104 said:

Another easy way is in The Desolation. Go to Bonestrand Waypoint. From there follow the path uphill (towards south map wise). Take the 1st path (towards them wooden "bridges") to your right. There should be a banner and some awakened standing there. One of them is an Awakened Defiler. Kill its 2 awakened "minions" and attack the defiler once but do not kill it. This defiler will spawn new awakened forever as long as you do not kill it.

(Unfortunatly lots of players do not know and just kill it before you can even type not to).

Thank you Sir.