{Video} Beyond The Wall Episode 1: Caledon Forest

Cobrakon.3108

oh! the gate in black lion's vault last room hidden behind crates! I was there the other day! Very nicely done video! Awesome work. I like exploring the unexplorable too.Edit: Awwww :disappointed_relieved: the cerebro room this place is so awesome, so bad the console doesn't work and no chests at the end... The broken gate is simply linking to the jumping puzzle at the other side: Spekk's Lab , frankly they could remove the wall and put the jp chest in that cerebro room... :+1:Some devs may call us nasty players, I will call you explorer. :)

I hope you will continue with some other places, and I wish you all the luck and good continuation. Lovely work.But don't show a lot how you arrived there or more invisible walls will be added. :skull:

@hugo.4705 said:oh! the gate in black lion's vault last room hidden behind crates! I was there the other day! Very nicely done video! Awesome work. I like exploring the unexplorable too.Edit: Awwww :disappointed_relieved: the cerebro room this place is so awesome, so bad the console doesn't work and no chests at the end... The broken gate is simply linking to the jumping puzzle at the other side: Spekk's Lab , frankly they could remove the wall and put the jp chest in that cerebro room... :+1:Some devs may call us nasty players, I will call you explorer. :)

I hope you will continue with some other places, and I wish you all the luck and good continuation. Lovely work.But don't show a lot how you arrived there or more invisible walls will be added. :skull:

Thanks!

Yeah the Cerebro room sure looks like it connected with Spekks lab. It's interesting that the gates were disabled... maybe someone brought in the parts to build cerebro and then closed off the gates. That's some of the fiction I like to think of anyways ^^. Yeah I have to be careful of what I show. Cheers