New stuff from Gem Stores

Yeah, really wish back items could be dyed--but that's a topic that's been discussed fully already. Otherwise, I'm just waiting for the Mad King Mounts that were datamined--everything else I already have from the previous sales. (But I get why they're always brought back, because then people would complain about not being able to get them. Can't win either way, feelsbad.)

I'm not a big fan of Halloween themed items, I don't like buying skins I'm only going to use a few months of the year and most of them don't suit my characters all year round. But I like that they have the option there for people who want it and I've seen players do some great combinations using them.

I think the only one of the current selection I've got is the bat wings, because I do like bats, and because I used to have a role-play character who had bat wings, so I had to get them, and then dressed my GW2 character up as her the first year they were available (later adding the cat ears, and eventually her dragon...yes that was a weird character).

@Danikat.8537 said:I'm not a big fan of Halloween themed items, I don't like buying skins I'm only going to use a few months of the year and most of them don't suit my characters all year round. But I like that they have the option there for people who want it and I've seen players do some great combinations using them.

I think the only one of the current selection I've got is the bat wings, because I do like bats, and because I used to have a role-play character who had bat wings, so I had to get them, and then dressed my GW2 character up as her the first year they were available (later adding the cat ears, and eventually her dragon...yes that was a weird character).

That character even sounds weird, but fun.

Also i do agree on the useage of these items. At least the Royal Flame Weapons are great for my Ele all year around. But the gem store items..none of them fit on my characters so im not really going to be pursuing them.

If they make money off skins, more power to em... but I am not paying for skins. The whole time I played GW I bought one outfit, can't remember what it was.
Most of the skins I have received in-game do not get used. I looked at the gem store yesterday and was very disappointed there was nothing good added for Halloween. I think I am not the target demographic.