What's the best necro build for labyrinth?

Forty Keks.9620

Depends on if you plan on fighting the bosses or not. For door events, that is a good setup. Reaper is also quite good for those, as you can basically sit in Shroud the entire time autoing to tag mobs.

Lich in particular, you want as much corruption as you can fit on. His Retaliation slaughters entire armies, dealing ~820 damage per hit. Ideally, you use Axe against him, as it has AoE corruption, but otherwise doesn't risk hitting the retaliation-loaded minions he spawns that you don't manage to strip.

Depends on whether you zerg or solo.I think staff is supposed to be good for tagging in zergs.

Solo for me, gets on average 250 ToT bags an hour. I don't know know if thats good or bad.

What i do know is that I get very little in zergs because mobs just melt too fast.

I mainly use greatsword. I'm using fractal build (traits, gear) ..Utility skills I'm using, "spectral grasp" to pull mobs,"You are weaklings" for the might"spectral walk" to get around faster.

Mobs melt. I don't fight the bosses solo of course..but they're not worth farming.

Be aware that Magic Find affects how many bags you'll get.

reaper is good for bossingscourge is good for taggingThat said necromancer is slow. if your zerg is moving fast i dont really recommend necroNecro of any kind wont be good at tagging unless you are at the front or slightly ahead of the zerg. Being 10-15 steps behind the commander depending on how big the zerg is and your tag attempts wont count. You need to do so much damage to a mob for it to count

I generally dont run necro through lab for tagg/zerg/farming

For bossing/doors at least though i mean you cant go wrong.

If your group is on the move a lot i recommend thief (Daredevil with dash) with short bow and staff or core theif with short-bow and dagger/dagger, take as much bouncing stuff and aoe stuff as you can Dagger storm etc.

@"ZDragon.3046" said:reaper is good for bossingscourge is good for taggingThat said necromancer is slow. if your zerg is moving fast i dont really recommend necroNecro of any kind wont be good at tagging unless you are at the front or slightly ahead of the zerg. Being 10-15 steps behind the commander depending on how big the zerg is and your tag attempts wont count. You need to do so much damage to a mob for it to count

If your group is on the move a lot i recommend thief (Daredevil with dash) with short bow and staff or core theif with short-bow and dagger/dagger, take as much bouncing stuff and aoe stuff as you can Dagger storm etc.

Mounts exist. "slow moving" is not the hindrance it once was.

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@"ZDragon.3046" said:reaper is good for bossingscourge is good for taggingThat said necromancer is slow. if your zerg is moving fast i dont really recommend necroNecro of any kind wont be good at tagging unless you are at the front or slightly ahead of the zerg. Being 10-15 steps behind the commander depending on how big the zerg is and your tag attempts wont count. You need to do so much damage to a mob for it to count

Mounts exist. "slow moving" is not the hindrance it once was.

In alot of cases once you get in combat it can be rough to get out of combat which results in you missing alot of kills while trying to mount up. Its better just to have higher mobility and stay at the front of the group then to try and just mount every time.