reduce CD

weaponwh.9810

Your question is not quite clear but i'll try to answer anyway.

Cooldown reduction usually comes through traits. These traits tend to reduce the cd of one type of utility. For example, Trickster reduces the cooldown of Tricks, and only Tricks.

There are some exceptions, Improvisation recharges skills entirely but randomly, and Payback reduces every recharge by a fix percentage. But these last two are active reductions, they only affect the current cooldowns.

If you want to reduce to cooldown of Thieves Guild in specific, you can use the Hidden Thief trait in Shadow Arts, since that reduces the recharge of deception skills, and thieves guild is among those.

Hope you found your answer.

@"rdigeri.7935" said:Your question is not quite clear but i'll try to answer anyway.

Cooldown reduction usually comes through traits. These traits tend to reduce the cd of one type of utility. For example, Trickster reduces the cooldown of Tricks, and only Tricks.

There are some exceptions, Improvisation recharges skills entirely but randomly, and Payback reduces every recharge by a fix percentage. But these last two are active reductions, they only affect the current cooldowns.

If you want to reduce to cooldown of Thieves Guild in specific, you can use the Hidden Thief trait in Shadow Arts, since that reduces the recharge of deception skills, and thieves guild is among those.

thanks , i'm just looking for play style for P/P, build/trait that can reduce overall CD of utility skills(signet, elite skill etc).

I found a video claim it can get elite skills up and running most time, not sure its the play style or build, I try the same build but unable to get thieve guild up most of time.

@weaponwh.9810 said:

@"rdigeri.7935" said:Your question is not quite clear but i'll try to answer anyway.

thanks , i'm just looking for play style for P/P, build/trait that can reduce overall CD of utility skills(signet, elite skill etc).

I found a video claim it can get elite skills up and running most time, not sure its the play style or build, I try the same build but unable to get thieve guild up most of time.

The build in this video uses a Deadeye trait called Payback, which activates when you've killed your marked target. So in situations where you have a lot of weak enemies, you can mark->kill them rapidly, which helps recharge the elite really quick. This doesn't work against tankier opponents though, since you don't get kills as fast.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PawAQprlNw6YXMPGJW2XrvKA-zRIYR4LBbHA-e

I personally like using this. It's not as bursty on p/p as WP-s build, but it's better at sustained fights. It also has nice utility, although if you don't like rifle, you may not like this build.

The playstyle consists of spamming 7 malice stealth attacks on rifle (you can use Skirmisher's Shot or Three Round Burst to build malice, depending on engagement), and switching to p/p when low on initiative. But that won't happen often, Maleficent Seven refunds 7 ini when you reach max malice. The reason you can't stay in p/p for too long is that you have little access to stealth on that weaponset, you need rifle to reset malice stacks via stealth attacks, and thus be able to trigger M7 trait.

Hope you'll have fun!