Looking for a guild that does Silverwastes meta.

GW Noob.6038

Hey, guys! I know there are a few guilds that do the Silverwastes meta on a regular basis and was wondering if any of you know of one that does and when they do it? I need to get 5 Mastery Points to gain the next and final tier for Legendary crafting. My best course of action would be to get the Silverwaste bosses...I already have 'The Demolisher', just need the other three. Those, along with the one from the 'Goemm's Lab' jumping puzzle (which is a part of my HOPE pistol collection) will get me to where I need to be.

Thanks in advance!

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:you do not need a guild for that. In all seriousness. There are still many people doing the sw meta every day.

The problem is is that most people never call it out when the bosses spawn...they just start killing it and that's it. But, even if they did call it out by the time you get there it's already dead. That's why I only have 'The Demolisher' after doing dozens upon dozens of SW metas. I'm not sure where they spawn exactly, but I guess I could camp them one by one. : /

Being in a guild doesn't really change that. RIBA maps are organized, but its still going to be filled with PUGS that only think about themselves. Guilds don't have the ability to lock maps, so you'll never get away from them. All you can do is, and should do, is camp the area until one spawns, and call it out while going min DPS to give people time to show up.