EU Ranked PvP on Core Mantra Mesmer!

shadowpass.4236

@bighead.3465 said:

@bighead.3465 said:Somehow, 99% of the game has been convinced that people like this are the best in the game. So many of these types of players talked so much toxicity to and about me. Yet when I use the disguise of anonymity,
. As you can
, I have him on the defensive the entire duel and every exchange leave him with 60% hp while I barely pass 10-15% dmg done to mine. He out played him so badly that he messaged me twice for my build and to teach him. And even follows me in-game. Isn't it funny to see the opposing perspective of his displayed on his thread?

I keep seeing u boasting about you're godly pvp skills in this game, this game.... gw2.If ur just trolling props to ur forum name and keep it up as its entertaining which is more than I can say for the game itself.If ur being serious and being good at gw2 pvp is the priority in ur life u make it seem to be and it gives u the confidence u need in life I also say that's awsome for u man, seriously:)U go get em big guy.

Read this very carefully, as it may net you quite a large sum of money: I will pay you and any player in the history of this game
10 grand USD
if you show me even one millisecond of footage where I ever use the word "God" to describe my skill.

Pff! Dollar - weak currency.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@bighead.3465 said:Somehow, 99% of the game has been convinced that people like this are the best in the game. So many of these types of players talked so much toxicity to and about me. Yet when I use the disguise of anonymity,
. As you can
, I have him on the defensive the entire duel and every exchange leave him with 60% hp while I barely pass 10-15% dmg done to mine. He out played him so badly that he messaged me twice for my build and to teach him. And even follows me in-game. Isn't it funny to see the opposing perspective of his displayed on his thread?

I keep seeing u boasting about you're godly pvp skills in this game, this game.... gw2.If ur just trolling props to ur forum name and keep it up as its entertaining which is more than I can say for the game itself.If ur being serious and being good at gw2 pvp is the priority in ur life u make it seem to be and it gives u the confidence u need in life I also say that's awsome for u man, seriously:)U go get em big guy.

Read this very carefully, as it may net you quite a large sum of money: I will pay you and any player in the history of this game
10 grand USD
if you show me even one millisecond of footage where I ever use the word "God" to describe my skill.

Oh my apologies as I was not quoting u as that just the impression ur post give to me and obviously I could be alone in that :)If I am mistaken and completely miss read your post as boasting instead of being anything but in a bad pvp game I do apologize )

I play multiple games at a professional level. In fact, I've faced world renown streamers like Sypher PK and

. I don't play dead games because alone I bring life to them.

@bighead.3465 said:

. As you can

10 grand USD

Oh my apologies as I was not quoting u as that just the impression ur post give to me and obviously I could be alone in that :)If I am mistaken and completely miss read your post as boasting instead of being anything but in a bad pvp game I do apologize )

I play multiple games at a professional level. In fact, I've faced world renown streamers like
and

U preach bud, were all here for ya :)Awesome and don't let anyone make u think any different.Go get em superstar :)

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

. As you can

10 grand USD

I play multiple games at a professional level. In fact, I've faced world renown streamers like
and

U preach bud, were all here for ya :)Awesome and don't let anyone make u think any different.Go get em superstar :)

You serve a purpose. Its why I continue to engage you. I wonder if you'll truly catch on

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

. As you can

10 grand USD

Pff! Dollar - weak currency.

The currency doesn't matter. Not for a single moment have I ever claimed to be a God.

@bighead.3465 said:

. As you can

10 grand USD

and

You serve a purpose. Its why I continue to engage you. I wonder if you'll truly catch on

Awww thanks for engaging little ol me superstar. I feel special as I'm sure uve been called many times throughout ur life :). Whatever u were trying to get across in ur last post I'm sure had great meaning and everyone on this forum is great full for ur posts. They are special just like u big guy.If u takes me a while to catch on it's only because of ur greatness being so hard to follow, but with a little luck I'll get there :)

Go get em big guy.

@bighead.3465 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:I'm trying to be funny, but subconsciously, I can't help but be disturbed by the attention you get. I will continue to be passive aggressive all the while feeding into you importance.

You're so smart. Look at you go.

Awww resorting to posting something under my username that I obviously did not say is like continuing a conversation with yourself which I'm sure isn't new to you lol.But if that makes u feel confident within our conversation I'm ok with that bud.Were here for ya as I said u special guy u :)

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Awww resorting to posting something under my username that I obviously did not say is like continuing a conversation with yourself which I'm sure isn't new to you lol.But if that makes u feel confident within our conversation I'm ok with that bud.Were here for ya as I said u special guy u :)

WOW you finally dropped the passive aggressive approach for a slightly less passive aggressive approach. You're so intelligent.

@bighead.3465 said:

WOW you finally dropped the passive aggressive approach for a slightly less passive aggressive approach. You're so intelligent.

I'm just telling u it's ok man and that we see what u did and understand the place u must be at in life to post as u do that's all. Whatever u need to do to feel important were all for it, ur worth it :)

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

I'm just telling u it's ok man and that we see what u did and understand the place u must be at in life to post as u do that's all. Whatever u need to do to feel important were all for it, ur worth it :)

More passive aggression. You're afraid to express your opinion that by investing about 1 hour total of my time into creating a video that my life is centered around said hour. But unwittingly, you only play directly into my predictions. And mods will remove even passive aggressive insults. You're so intelligent. I like that.

@bighead.3465 said:

More passive aggression. You're afraid to express your opinion that by investing about 1 hour total of my time into creating a video that my life is centered around said hour. But unwittingly, you only play directly into my predictions. And mods will remove even passive aggressive insults. You're so intelligent. I like that.

Awww ur right as usual big guy :)

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@bravan.3876 said:How about you two get a room?

He couldn't handle me lol

You couldnt handle yourself. You attempted to troll but it only took 5 minutes for the fascade to fade. I enjoy the fact that mere pixles of mine cause such a massive emotional investment. It clearly shows how impactful an entity I've been in this game. Feed into my relevance. You've done nothing but inflate the attention in these threads. And that benefits me. Such an intelligent young man.

• 1 month later...

Lmao to care so much about a game that the devs don't even care about. You are truly a lost cause. Gl in life.

Have I commented on this thread in the past? I don't think I have so please leave me out of all mesmer bs please.

"#norespectforu" :joy:

The whole point of the mantra threads was to get the burst looked at so it's not entirely frontloaded. You seemed to have an issue with it too so thanks for the support!

Lmao to care so much about a game that the devs don't even care about. You are truly a lost cause. Gl in life.

Have I commented on this thread in the past? I don't think I have so please leave me out of all mesmer bs please.

The whole point of the mantra threads was to get the burst looked at so it's not entirely frontloaded. You seemed to have an issue with it too so thanks for the support!

I see....sry if I come across a bit antagonistic, condesensing, and demeaning. Getting pooped for 20k+ damage more then a couple times over kinda explodes my boat. Sorry.

I see....sry if I come across a bit antagonistic, condesensing, and demeaning. Getting pooped for 20k+ damage more then a couple times over kinda explodes my boat. Sorry.

All good man. Apology accepted. Have a great day!

All good man. Apology accepted. Have a great day!

Wow, first I thought: Oh no, another pointless argument over something in the heat of a game, meaning next to nothing...

But I stand corrected! You two solved this quickly and politely, that is a nice change on these forums (or the internet in general). Good job!

(Assuming it wasn't all sarcasm. :lol:)

@shadowpass.4236@Megametzler.5729

No sarcasm. What I said was harsh.I know I wasn't using the most optimal build/class (staff mending tempest) against such a meta burst class but still, what is such an elite crazy good player doing in a gold 2 game?. It's very clear you don't belong.I guess that's not your fault. The matchmaker needs to change if the population changes. And also not allow players that have to large a rank difference to rank together. In any competitive game iv played like overwatch for example, a gold player can not player with a bronze a plat can not play with a silver, and so on. I feel this needs to be implemented into gw.