A soulbeast build iv encountered

Eddbopkins.2630

Yes...long range shot 5.6k to me and i have 2600 armor...https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bjJwQS8ALYu1OJikT2EMlBVW0gaBmaXN/view?usp=drivesdk

I feel might is to good now a days. On my ele i can easily get 25 might stacks that gives me no joke 3700 power. Thats insane. Makes running any toughness virtually useless. On druid im sure they can get just as much. I feel might needs to be +15 power instead of +30 just b.c its thrown around so easily and well nothing should make condi damage viable even for a second if your not runing any condi gear in the 1st place. Might should be for power only and there should be a boon for condi damage only. Imo

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAT3XnUqA1CiNsA+rActglCBDerGWXrPdhoVAwp19sqdl480A-j1CFQBHSFE2t/g+U/AAPAACeEA4jSQCcBAciSjkoMbBHEg0obYzQAwiEYVlqqqSKgIWGB-w

This is a min-maxed build fitting your 25 might description. Only issue is a druid cannot get to 5-6k longbow auto attacks unless you use signet of the wild/frost spirit/marksmanship in which case you will give up ether nature magic so no 25 might, or beast mastery in which case double axe makes no sense since the only reason to use axe's is because of the gm trait.Not to mention that by doing those things you gimp cele avatar generation, and if you make a build that cannot enter avatar on cooldown to abuse celestial shadow & clarity then there is no point in running the druid line in the first place.

Are you sure it was not a soul beast? It would be easy even for a non glass cannon sb to get those numbers without gimping his build; something likehttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAT3XnE8CtCiNsAe8CctglCB7pLk7CA5V3tb51p1FDqdlMtDA-j1CFABVfEAA4BAkmuB+UCqv6HJpMzJlGHqCC77PQwFAYhDCQAAEgbezsZbGczbezbezbWbezbezbezbezbezSBExyI-w

This way the down side of axe/axe's lack of mobility and defensive skills is offset by merging with the owl, and the only major weakness the build has is power spike since bear stance does not heal much wo any conditions on you (even this is offset by owl). Not to mention it reaches 100% boon duration so as far as boon spewing goes you are hard pressed to make any build go further.

@"foste.3098" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAT3XnUqA1CiNsA+rActglCBDerGWXrPdhoVAwp19sqdl480A-j1CFQBHSFE2t/g+U/AAPAACeEA4jSQCcBAciSjkoMbBHEg0obYzQAwiEYVlqqqSKgIWGB-w

This is a min-maxed build fitting your 25 might description. Only issue is a druid cannot get to 5-6k longbow auto attacks unless you use signet of the wild/frost spirit/marksmanship in which case you will give up ether nature magic so no 25 might, or beast mastery in which case double axe makes no sense since the only reason to use axe's is because of the gm trait.Not to mention that by doing those things you kitten cele avatar generation, and if you make a build that cannot enter avatar on cooldown to abuse celestial shadow & clarity then there is no point in running the druid line in the first place.

Are you sure it was not a soul beast? It would be easy even for a non glass cannon sb to get those numbers without gimping his build; something likehttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAT3XnE8CtCiNsAe8CctglCB7pLk7CA5V3tb51p1FDqdlMtDA-j1CFABVfEAA4BAkmuB+UCqv6HJpMzJlGHqCC77PQwFAYhDCQAAEgbezsZbGczbezbezbWbezbezbezbezbezSBExyI-w

This way the down side of axe/axe's lack of mobility and defensive skills is offset by merging with the owl, and the only major weakness the build has is power spike since bear stance does not heal much wo any conditions on you (even this is offset by owl). Not to mention it reaches 100% boon duration so as far as boon spewing goes you are hard pressed to make any build go further.

Mmmm spoulbeast tis was....my b, he definitly went soulbeast

• 1 year later...

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

@"foste.3098" said:

This is a min-maxed build fitting your 25 might description. Only issue is a druid cannot get to 5-6k longbow auto attacks unless you use signet of the wild/frost spirit/marksmanship in which case you will give up ether nature magic so no 25 might, or beast mastery in which case double axe makes no sense since the only reason to use axe's is because of the gm trait.Not to mention that by doing those things you kitten cele avatar generation, and if you make a build that cannot enter avatar on cooldown to abuse celestial shadow & clarity then there is no point in running the druid line in the first place.

Are you sure it was not a soul beast? It would be easy even for a non glass cannon sb to get those numbers without gimping his build; something like

Mmmm spoulbeast tis was....my b, he definitly went soulbeast

You have trouble with an axe axe lb ranger? No wonder you hold such bais against my video. This was all I need to see as reference of your skill. Your character name?

Given the screen shot I can say it wasn't me, but I do run an axe/axe LB ranger in WvW with a different build than any posted here and I for one absolutely love it. It definitely has its own weaknesses to be aware of, but for my guild's havoc group style and solo roaming it is a lot of fun. I suggest getting creative, move off the meta and you will find some very interesting synergies!