What's your "favorite" profession?

Arklite.4013

@Arklite.4013 said:I'm talking about you 295 mastery players.Who is your go-to?Your old faithful?The first character you log onto after not playing for a few weeks?The one you bring to unfamiliar content?

One of my favorite things in large in-game events is to click on people and see what profession people chose to get 100% world completion on. I'd love to hear what everyone's choice is. From observation I've seen mostly Guardians and Mesmers with the badge.

First completion back in the good ol vanilla days as guard, just last week finished a completion on my third warrior.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mesmer Profession is my favorite profession and Necromancer Profession.

After years and years of blaming Mesmer Profession of being responsible for being toxic...i realized it wasnt their fault After all.

Mesmer Profession is innocent and being talked advantage of because of its name.

The worst thing that was done to Mesmer Profession was removing its root and turning it into a toxic 1 shot prrofession.

Mesmer Profession stood on its own without assistance of stealth or with with having power specsialization.

MESMER IS AN ILLUSIONIST PROFESSION, NOT A POWER SPEC. OR STEALTH SPEC. PROFESSION!!

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Mesmer

Remove its stealth mechanic and it's power specialization including all its conditions except confusion.

Confusion should be specialized only to Mesmer Profession.

Monk and Ritualist were my favourite in GW1.As we didn't get Monk profession, I started with Engi because it reminded me of Ritualist - placing stationary damaging and healing thingies everywhere and also using kits like item spells. I wasn't disappointed. Even though I unlocked Holo and Scrapper, I continue to play Core Engi for seven years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...