Healing turret bug? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Healing turret bug?

asterix.9614asterix.9614 Member ✭✭✭

Healing turret works for me most of the time but sometimes the water field doesn't appear. I thought at first I doing the turret combo too fast but sometimes even when waiting the water field fails to appear. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Comments

• Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

What does your ping hover around? And are you doing anything vaguely acrobatic when you're placing healing turret?

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

• asterix.9614asterix.9614 Member ✭✭✭

I always jump when using rifle, I might have jumped without knowing when using the healing turret, would it effect the turret?

• Hynax.9536Hynax.9536 Member ✭✭✭

Its not hard to stop skill cast by moving/jumping in the heat of battle. Aside from that, healing turret has a small delay between placing and overloading (water field effect) so if you put it and instantly pick it up/explode it, there is a good chance you will not get the water field.

• Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

@asterix.9614 said:
    I always jump when using rifle, I might have jumped without knowing when using the healing turret, would it effect the turret?

While it's a bug that's supposedly been fixed, jumping while placing healing turret used to cancel the overcharge. Try to avoid jumping while you're casting it.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!