GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

A 'Personal Library.' This will be a gizmo that you can store your season teleportation tomes, as well as having a literature section where you can store books you come across in Tyria, like the Parables of the Gods from LWS3 or the books found while building Sun's Refuge from LWS4. Using it will be just like using a tome, where you have the option to put books in your inventory into the library, and the option to select Destination, then selecting the LW Tome, then the specific map. If someone wanted to just read the books they had, they could select the Literature section of the Library instead, and then the LW or Expansion, then the title and read from there.

Kind of related with this would also be a 'Prestigious Destinations Tome' for the Gemstore permanent passes like the Mistlock Sanctuary. It would behave in the same way as the LW Tomes. You may have an argument for the temp passes, which if allowed, would show how much time left on them, and when expired would disappear from the tome automatically.

An 'Emergency Detection Response Omniport' device that acts as a LW Tome, but for the gizmos like the World Boss Teleporter or the Maguuma Operations Device. This will also be able to store in game scanners like that for the Ley Line Anomalies or the Bloodstone Crazed Beast Detector or the Awakened Invasion Detector. Other similar scanners and teleporters in the future could also be added as well.

Attack display modifications. Just as Legendaries have their own influence on attack animations, this would be a gemstore skin that will modify the graphics of the attacks with different themes. You want a Mesmer who instead of the pinkish or purplish butterflies when they use their abilities have an Ascalonian Ghost flame theme, or even a Bloodstone theme? What about a Guardian who's flames are black or red instead of the whitish blue? Implementing this will require an option for said abilities to overrride Legendary graphics or not, since those with a Legendary will likely still want to keep the legendary graphics.

• Like 1

1. Fire Quiver Backpack
  2. Mini Avian 3 Pack

if u cant bring back mini pack in gem store then make it for black lion miniature claim tickets-i want these birds-especially raven-coz there is no way to get it and i want it a lot-its the only mini which i want and i need it. and please put fire quiver in gem store as soon as possible.

i want Mini Avian 3 Pack birds-especially raven-yesterday i bought Mini Oxidecimus the Shadow Raven as a replacement till i dont have what i want but after i get it i feel that i dont like it coz i want a real bird anyways and not a ghost-if u cant put Mini Avian 3 Pack birds into gem store then make it for black lion miniature claim tickets or some other chance to get it coz there is none-i want and need these birds a lot so please make for me some way to get it-with it i want feel clean nature with me all the time and not some stupid human ghost in bird-not bird of light-and not some fantasy burning bird-im waiting chance to get these birds every day so please make it as soon as possible. also want Fire Quiver Backpack a lot and waiting for it.

Grenth's hood is very nice, I would like a restyling of this item. I'd like to buy a similar hood where you can see the character's face or leave only the eyes uncovered.

A hunter outfit, the only one that comes close to this is Rox's armor, getting another one for similar styles would be nice, the important thing is that it doesn't shine. :)

New haircuts.

An item that can free my bank from Tome of Knowledge. xD

@Revolution.5409 said:Grenth's hood is very nice, I would like a restyling of this item. I'd like to buy a similar hood where you can see the character's face or leave only the eyes uncovered.

I was going to request that too.

A hunter outfit, the only one that comes close to this is Rox's armor, getting another one for similar styles would be nice, the important thing is that it doesn't shine. :)

New haircuts.

Definitely

An item that can free my bank from Tome of Knowledge. xD

You can always trade them for spirit shards and other things in LA. Buuuut, ahahah...We should be able to buy and sell Tomes of knowledge in TP

Create other outfits with styles of other mounts .. we have already obtained the skyscale horns, but they should be complete sets and not single pieces like jackal ones.

I love the style of this outfit:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Noble_Courtier_Outfitbut I'm not a lover of huge skirts, I'd like to see an outfit with a similar style, but with pants.

The Norn have tattoos on their bodies, I wouldn't mind seeing them added to other races too.

It would be nice to be able to buy new combat postures for the characters or to be able to store the weapons in different places, for example a warrior could place the 2 axes on his back and not on his side.

@Revolution.5409 said:Create other outfits with styles of other mounts .. we have already obtained the skyscale horns, but they should be complete sets and not single pieces like jackal ones.

That's a neat idea actually.Mount based armour.Why not?

The Norn have tattoos on their bodies, I wouldn't mind seeing them added to other races too.

Tatoos?I want tattoos...

It would be nice to be able to buy new combat postures for the characters or to be able to store the weapons in different places, for example a warrior could place the 2 axes on his back and not on his side.

?This is interesting.I always had this thought that our characters could have both weapons on display, except obviously elementalist and engineer that can only use 1... instead of weapons disappearing when you switch.Agree that axes should be at the back rather than side.Say if you're using double axe and shield sword.Switching to double axe would still display shield in back and sword on side.But I think it's more of a quality of life topic.

More heeled boots for female warriors. xD

The game has a huge variety of content, you could implement other weapons and armor from Guild Wars, for example inspired by Orr and Ascalon and not just the regions we visit.

Aurene Outfit.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Stranger_OutfitThe effect on the arm of this outfit is beautiful, I hope to see similar effects reproduced on other armor, an armor with a fiery arm. :P

A new premium area that allows access also to dungeons and not only to fotm.

The outfits of kormir and Abbadon are still missing, could you remedy this? :)

Since the new Star Wars trailer is out....I must once again ask for colored versions of the Holosmith's Sword (or very similar variants). I will pay a ridiculous amount of money for that.Colors needed:greenredlight blue

Here is your motivation. Listen to the music while you start coding and get ready to count your money.