The longest 4 day Authentication

I've had this game for at least 2 years. I've had my sms authentication all set up, even unlinked it and set it up again after awhile to see if it'd fix itself. I bought the game and I already have a support ticket collecting mold. Is their anything else left that I can do? All I want is to do buy from TP....

Not sure what the issue is....

When did you purchase the game? When did you submit a ticket?

Accounts can use the Trading Post 5 (five) days after purchase.Due to high volume, ticket responses may be delayed beyond the usual 72 hours.

Here's some information on newly-purchased accounts: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account#Time_requirement

Good luck.

The problem is I've had the game for years and the account still isn't verified. I actually got a response from support but all they did was remove the authentication from my account with no further instructions. I'll try doing it again and wait another 5 days or a few years I guess.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Not sure what the issue is....

When did you purchase the game? When did you submit a ticket?

Accounts can use the Trading Post 5 (five) days after purchase.Due to high volume, ticket responses may be delayed beyond the usual 72 hours.

Here's some information on newly-purchased accounts: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account#Time_requirement

Good luck.

I've never seen a ticket response exceed 24 hours. Usually they jump on them in less than 12 hours.

holy wow.. so ur telling me tickets have been slow for 4months??? i understand high volume of tickets but for 4 months? is this even real.. thats a lack of staff not too many tickets