If Anet ever made a new character transforming fractal which race would you like to place as next?

Rico.6873

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:Three fractals. You forgot Twilight Oasis. And I personally dislike any of them that transform my character into something ugly.

Yes your right I did forget about the Human/Awakened we played in the Joko/Twilight Oasis Event/FractalThank you for reminding me, updated my original post.

Though I'm not sure Twilight Oasis counts as a Human event, It felt more like a Awakened event to me

@Rico.6873 said:

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:Three fractals. You forgot Twilight Oasis. And I personally dislike any of them that transform my character into something ugly.

Yes your right I did forget about the Human/Awakened we played in the Joko/Twilight Oasis Event/FractalThank you for reminding me, updated my original post.

Though I'm not sure Twilight Oasis counts as a Human event, It felt more like a Awakened event to me

Oh, it counts alright. You're ex-Sunspears, and that was an exclusively human thing. Plus, after Joko revives you, you dont even look zombieish. Unless that's what comes later.

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:

Oh, it counts alright. You're ex-Sunspears, and that was an exclusively human thing. Plus, after Joko revives you, you dont even look zombieish. Unless that's what comes later.

Joko/Sunspear events counts as a transformation Human event got it!Still think the humans could have something more but I can't think of what so (Crosses humans of the list)I'll let the humans go for now :P

I myself would be interested in the fall of the spirits Norn fractal Event where we can do a powerful spirit attack on mobsAh that gives me the GW1 vibes mhhh

None! I spent a lot of time/money on my skins. Sometimes I even celebrate getting my new skins by playing some fractals. Where I occasionally can't see them at all... Like... Do like they did in the living story season 4 when you're disguised as undead. Just put a swirly mesmer bauble on your dude and let it be implied that everyone sees them as something else.

• 3 weeks later...

Id like to go see the initial encounter of the norn and jormag, where Asgeir knocked his fang out. I think it would be cool to have the looming shadow in the horizon as the fight to survive kicked in. Where we are traveling with Asgeir and seeing him for the very first time, and getting to fight side by side with him where you go through the process and it ends with him injured alongside you hauling the fang to where hoelbrak would end up being.