Viable build for blob fights in WvW?

Calle.8746

I just recently started playing mesmer, been about 2 weeks or so now. I mostly play WvW and it feels like there is no place at all for mesmers in GvG, blob fights and/or zergs. The only use there seem to be is veils.

Is there any viable mesmer build for big groups in WvW atm? I've tried minstrel's wich is horrible, compared to other proffessions I play I barely support at all. And right now I'm running full zerker mirrage shatterer wich is pretty much only good for smaller fights as my mirrors gets destroyed in 0,0001 secs after being spawned so I can never use them to amp up my damage.

For me when it comes to bigger group fights all I seem to do is provide veil for my group and then do what I can to stay out of harms way wich to me is pretty boring.

Sooo... Any viable zerg builds for mesmers out there? Or has anet kinda wrecked all of them with weird nerfs?

@Calle.8746 said:I just recently started playing mesmer, been about 2 weeks or so now. I mostly play WvW and it feels like there is no place at all for mesmers in GvG, blob fights and/or zergs. The only use there seem to be is veils.

Is there any viable mesmer build for big groups in WvW atm? I've tried minstrel's wich is horrible, compared to other proffessions I play I barely support at all. And right now I'm running full zerker mirrage shatterer wich is pretty much only good for smaller fights as my mirrors gets destroyed in 0,0001 secs after being spawned so I can never use them to amp up my damage.

For me when it comes to bigger group fights all I seem to do is provide veil for my group and then do what I can to stay out of harms way wich to me is pretty boring.

Sooo... Any viable zerg builds for mesmers out there? Or has anet kinda wrecked all of them with weird nerfs?

No.

Unfortunately, there is none.Mesmer does not have any role in zerg fights to fulfil - the shady double veil is now outperformed by dps gyro scrapper in every way.You can stick to roaming mirage or reroll to something more plesent and impactful for the group like fb, scourge, rev or scrapper.