WvW Core guardian roaming/one shots

Mikhael.2391

Hey, some clips of guardian one shot build nothing too fancy but serves to show how damage is ridiculous in wvw.

Ofc there are classes that have better burst plus much more survival tools.

Anyway showing of some GS, mace and hammer bursts, enjoy and comment please.

Build.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PWwAIx3lFw8YgsJ2IW+PqreA-zVRYDRNTM4SptEoxQIzIoiCw2ZJizI-w

@Caedmon.6798 said:To be fair anyone there could have seen you coming if they had some awareness. I mean the build is nice though,it wasn't meant as an insult to you. But these people had the awareness of a blind monkey and if there's an insult in what i said it's meant towards them.

Np mate. These were the distracted ones from dozens of tries that did see me.

But even if I won the fights they were not one shots for the video purpose ;)

@Ashimmu.4219 said:

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:I don't see any one shots, I also don't see any players, I just see bots.Check 4:53In WvW seems possible to squeeze 2800str before boons using mixed gear and consumable buffs ...

Thats not a one shot. It's precasting a few skills, waiting for shield about to pop, JI, shield burst, smite, hammer 2 and trait procing for chill dmg, along with F1 and F3. All onto a totally unaware, maybe afk player who also seems to be on a glass build.

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:I don't see any one shots, I also don't see any players, I just see bots.Check 4:53In WvW seems possible to squeeze 2800str before boons using mixed gear and consumable buffs ...

Thats not a one shot. It's precasting a few skills, waiting for shield about to pop, JI, shield burst, smite, hammer 2 and trait procing for chill dmg, along with F1 and F3. All onto a totally unaware, maybe afk player who also seems to be on a glass build.

Its is not a one shot like deadeye rifle that crits for 19k damage on a squishy, its a one shot because in 1 second the damage done through various skills and timing bursts the enemy HP to 0.

And many players are unware of me coming ofc just like most are unaware of the perma stealth thief waiting for someone to pass by or a ranger danger camping on high ground to do the same.

I do not run this build or make videos saying the skill shown is good, i do it to show a broken build that its still not as broken as the other classes because if i fail the burst and cannot keep pressure guardian has horrible cds to survive and mobility, DH would be a more balanced build to roam and show real skill.