proposed chrono buffs

Stand The Wall.6987

alls well that ends well - the radius of the wells are already too small to get used in places where moving is essential, the new quickness trait kinda fixed this with WoA now this trait should share alac too to fix WoR too...But we all know this never happensflow of time - you have the inspiration trait that they spawn with aegisillusionary reversion - would overcap the clones, also, when you would create the second one 1 clone would go into waste, other from that it would be a good idea to make this trait work something like this, but I can already see people complaining about itbuffing distortion to 2 sec per clone would be too OP in pvp for chronos, i mean, you could cast 3 clones fast then go into split(thats 6sec), do a lot of damage without risking of getting killed, on the other hand giving back F4 would be a good idea, chrono basically has 0 chance to share aegis when its needed, signets are used for boon upkeep and cSplit is also used almost off CD, maybe changing the whole cSplit mechanic to something like, it scales with clones still, but you can only cast 3 skills in it, or 1+heal/1+elite also reducing the CD to 20 sec, so it would be like a better mimic

@Wahlao.1069 said:I was hoping that with the new 'seize the moment' grandmaster trait in the last balance patch, they could change another grandmaster trait to give 5-man alacrity.This will give chronos a real trade-off choice of either alacrity or quickness, but not both.

I was hoping they would fix all shatters, and wells being clunky and shitty over all.but i guess different standards, can we not shoot ourselfs in the foot while picking chrono? i feel like im hurting myself while playing this garbo spec, and the entire well design is ridiculous.

today i was checking my dps and god my heal brand was doing more dmg than him

power chrono gs+scpeter/pistol with diviner killed the vet golem at fractal in +-3minhealbrand axe/shield with harrier killed the vet golem at fractal in +-1s 30mincondi shortbow ranger with trailblazer killed vet golem at fractal in 30s

so my healbrand can dps better than a chrono with diviner something is very wrong with chronos, maybe they are supposed to be alacracy+quickness bot?