Why Mesmer has only 1 elite spec?

Lethion.8745

I just don't understand All classes in the game has 2 elite specs except mesmer. Were devs too lazy? Couldn't they find any ideas for mesmer? If that's the case, I think something time related would fit well to the general thematic of the mesmer. It could support allies by speeding them up and debuff enemies by slowing them down with time magic. I think it would be cool and might be called chronomancer. What's your opinion guys? Why do you think mesmer has only mirage as elite spec and what its second elite spec could be?

@Lethion.8745 said:I just don't understand All classes in the game has 2 elite specs except mesmer. Were devs too lazy? Couldn't they find any ideas for mesmer? If that's the case, I think something time related would fit well to the general thematic of the mesmer. It could support allies by speeding them up and debuff enemies by slowing them down with time magic. I think it would be cool and might be called chronomancer. What's your opinion guys? Why do you think mesmer has only mirage as elite spec and what its second elite spec could be?@"Ayrilana.1396" said:We both know that there are two elite specs. How about being more upfront about the issues you currently have for chrono?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/90774/lets-talk-about-wvw-balance

Take your Mesmer WvW concerns there. Or post in one of the countless mesmer or professions thread.

@Lethion.8745 said:I just don't understand All classes in the game has 2 elite specs except mesmer. Were devs too lazy? Couldn't they find any ideas for mesmer? If that's the case, I think something time related would fit well to the general thematic of the mesmer. It could support allies by speeding them up and debuff enemies by slowing them down with time magic. I think it would be cool and might be called chronomancer. What's your opinion guys? Why do you think mesmer has only mirage as elite spec and what its second elite spec could be?

Great idea. In addition to that, they could add in a new profession skill that lets you rewind time for yourself and the Anet devs to way back when they learned just how necessary IP was for all Mesmer specs and why it should not have gotten removed in the first place. Except oh we can't. It's against forum rules to target eachother which means no clones which means no shatters. RIP.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:We both know that there are two elite specs. How about being more upfront about the issues you currently have for chrono?

Look up satire.