I have one slight concern regarding equipment templates

Frees up bag space

While that is good, is it possible to remove the item from the template? Since I tend to swap weapons around a lot (Plus I have a handful of outfits that are the same stats and whatnot, just different skins for fashion purposes), I'd appreciate not making it completely impossible to allow for that sort of versatility.

Is it also possible to change dyes within the system as well?

@KazukoHimura.2314 said:

Frees up bag spaceWhile that is good, is it possible to remove the item from the template?

Yes. I assume that you will be able to drag it from your loadout or equipment storage back into your inventory bags or bank tabs. Note that this will remove it from any gear loadouts that you have put together, and you will have to redo them all each time.

For the same item, so that it has different colors in different loadouts? No.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Frees up bag spaceWhile that is good, is it possible to remove the item from the template?

Yes. I assume that you will be able to drag it from your loadout or equipment storage back into your inventory bags or bank tabs. Note that this will remove it from any gear loadouts that you have put together, and you will have to redo them all each time.That's fine, the characters I will be doing this on only do open world PVE.

For the same item, so that it has different colors in different loadouts? No.Not an issue as long as I can just change the dyes so the item is a different color/skin period-same across all loadouts.