Warclaw Lance vs Aegis

Virdo.1540

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Cal Cohen.2358 said:I just put in a change to make the Lance unblockable. It won't make it in for the next release, but it's coming in the future.

Will the Aegis stay after getting hit by the lance?Seems kinda silly that this would give an unfair advantage vs. Guardians if it breaks the Aegis.

What unfair advantage? It's supposed to block one attack, but the attack is unlockable. I don't see any problem.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Cal Cohen.2358 said:I just put in a change to make the Lance unblockable. It won't make it in for the next release, but it's coming in the future.

Will the Aegis stay after getting hit by the lance?Seems kinda silly that this would give an unfair advantage vs. Guardians if it breaks the Aegis.

if its unblockable it wont trigger aegis, because its not being blocked.

@Samug.6512 said:

What unfair advantage? It's supposed to block one attack, but the attack is unlockable. I don't see any problem.

Heralds doesnt have their active facets too, while being on the mount. So why let the guards have their aegis?

@Slick.7164 said:Im glad we making one class nerfed instead of fixing balancing problems. You little snow flakes are genius. Can we have 3 wash rooms instead of two? What of someone wasn't comfortable being xx or xy?Thats an absolutely ridiculous statement just for the sake of being ridiculous. This is a fix to something that should not be occuring - ie getting boons on a mount that interfere with mount vs mount combat and give one class specifically a massive advantage that no one else gets. It literally is a balance problem. Calling people snowflakes is highly ironic. Imagine if thieves could stealth when dodging on a mount, or the mesmer got clones? It would be the same thing.

• 3 weeks later...