Should Anet limit the number of times a skill from different players stacks with itself?

Putting a limit on how many times you can get boons from feel my wrath would be incredibly confusing and contradictory to how the system currently works. Further, all the technology is already in place without introducing this convoluted mechanic. I.e. there is already a boon stack limit.

If your really worried about this, simply change feel my wrath from 1 stack for 8 seconds to 4 stacks of each 2 seconds. This would force a higher degree of coordination, pushing the skill ceiling up, while still allowing very coordinated groups to do it. Additionally this would put it in line with timewarp which already uses many stacks of lower duration to force coordination.

Also why are we arguing so much over keep construct? That boss is a joke. 1 chrono putting time warp down is enough quickness for the burn phase. You could literally run 1 chrono with time warp - 1 druid - 1 warrior and 7 dps of any flavor you want. People stack chrono's because they have greaat burstt and can move out for bombs mechanic without losing all dps, not because thhey have time warp.

Also every time my group does that fight we have no power chronos. We have 2 support chronos and 2 healers. Because we are too lazy to bother swapping for every niche case. We even do really silly stuff like have players running condi builds there. This game is so easy and so forgiving on dps checks, its astonishing to me your concerned about this.

@thrag.9740 said:Putting a limit on how many times you can get boons from feel my wrath would be incredibly confusing and contradictory to how the system currently works. Further, all the technology is already in place without introducing this convoluted mechanic. I.e. there is already a boon stack limit.

If your really worried about this, simply change feel my wrath from 1 stack for 8 seconds to 4 stacks of each 2 seconds. This would force a higher degree of coordination, pushing the skill ceiling up, while still allowing very coordinated groups to do it. Additionally this would put it in line with timewarp which already uses many stacks of lower duration to force coordination.

That is probably a better solution for boons. But what about damage skills? I suppose you could let one build be BIS forever as long as other things were still viable. Perhaps my priorities are backwards and Necro needs to be raised up first and the ease of use for Ele increased.

@Daniel Handler.4816 said:

@thrag.9740 said:Putting a limit on how many times you can get boons from feel my wrath would be incredibly confusing and contradictory to how the system currently works. Further, all the technology is already in place without introducing this convoluted mechanic. I.e. there is already a boon stack limit.

That is probably a better solution for boons. But what about damage skills? I suppose you could let one build be BIS forever as long as other things were still viable. Perhaps my priorities are backwards and Necro needs to be raised up first and the ease of use for Ele increased.

Who cares about the damage skills. This game is so easy and forgiving you can just run w/e dps you want, it doesn't matter that much.