World Linking 10/25/2019

Cal Cohen.2358

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Forty Keks.9620 said:finally no more NSP. dragonbrand holding every bit of our territory ALL WEEK. ridiculous and only serves to show that WvW needs alliances FAST

No it showed the server who doesn't play Halloween as much wins. I chose the 30g an hour instead of my 14 WvW hours. But hey your on super active Kain. I'm sure you will be an asset to your new host.

to be fair, if kaineng/nsp joined coms and run the basic fb scourge the week would have been different. :P but not many did, and i salute the few who tried to commit.

You can't motivate the dead :(

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Acheron.4731 said:

@Forty Keks.9620 said:finally no more NSP. dragonbrand holding every bit of our territory ALL WEEK. ridiculous and only serves to show that WvW needs alliances FAST

No it showed the server who doesn't play Halloween as much wins. I chose the 30g an hour instead of my 14 WvW hours. But hey your on super active Kain. I'm sure you will be an asset to your new host.

to be fair, if kaineng/nsp joined coms and run the basic fb scourge the week would have been different. :P but not many did, and i salute the few who tried to commit.

You can't motivate the dead :(

hehe, that i can't.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Klypto.1703 said:The choice of just not playing or transferring yet again to avoid the server I never want to be on :( (For the third reset in a row of this)

its best to find a guild and play with them.

This, 100%. Playing with a group of friends / guild that you love makes WvW a great experience, even when you're constantly outnumbered or when the odds are against you.

@MrAngio.6917 said:Anet Pls.... Piken Square not linked? why? I've been waiting for 4 months! im angry :/ , Desolation (FULL) get linked,Gandara (FULL) get linked,Whiteside (FULL) get linked. this is really kitten

@MrAngio.6917 said:Anet Pls.... Piken Square not linked? why? I've been waiting for 4 months! im angry :/ , Desolation (FULL) get linked,Gandara (FULL) get linked,Whiteside (FULL) get linked. this is really kitten

Wernt you Guys were like T3 last week?

Was expecting NSP to become a link.

Oh well another week to have outmanned in all maps... another week w/o playing the game nothing to do here...People should stop caping back stuff for the bigger servers let allow the game stall..and they are without anything to Ktrain that’s the best QQ one can make to stacked server that expect to fight wins against small servers.

PS: no ask for freebies, wvw precursor drops will remain in storage :)

I know that this maybe harsh thinking but it could ANET needs to be able to know what the real and exact WvW population is and not counting PvE population on each server.

1. Temporary hold server transfers or 1 Transfer per server relink time frame.

2. ANET goes back to 8 Tiers in WvW with a temporary hold on transfers for 2 months to look real WvW population means only people coming in WvW to play at least a minimum of 6 to 12 hours per week in WvW play time doing real playing.

Then if needed to do relink for lower WvW population based on data on ANET's end and just link up those servers only and not populated WvW servers.

This will balance WvW a little bit better.

It will be still be impossible to 100% balance WvW because people always going to transfer which will throw WvW out of balance.

That is why I think ANET needs to go back to 8 Tiers in WvW and put more restrictions on server transfers for WvW only to help a bit on people just transfering because they want to be in tier 1.

Those servers that are in Tier 1 and Tier 2 should be closed to transfers until they are bumped into Tier 3. This forces transfers to the lower tiers only.

I also think that ANET should limit 2 accounts to WvW to help prevent cheating that have been going on. So these 2 accounts would like this below and all other accounts are locked out of WvW.

1. One WvW account on NA server only
  2. One WvW account on EU server only

This makes it so you choose which account you want to make for WvW and Submit a support ticket to ANET to change it.

I know a lot of people will not like these ideas and I am just saying them. You can change or even addon to them so we maybe get ANET attention which also will be slim due the fact ANET doesn't monitor the comments that much.

So feel free to add or change my ideas.

@Rubius.9280 said:

@Klypto.1703 said:The choice of just not playing or transferring yet again to avoid the server I never want to be on :( (For the third reset in a row of this)

This, 100%. Playing with a group of friends / guild that you love makes WvW a great experience, even when you're constantly outnumbered or when the odds are against you.

LOL No one wants me in their guild and it doesn't bother me any. Plus if any when a guild considers inviting me to their guild it means they respect their guild and acknowledging its on its death bed instead of a continuing slow painful death they invite me to make the painful process go faster than expected. So when you see me repping an actual guild and not a storage guild you know that guild is about to disband. Its the right thing to do so that is why I exist now that roaming has died.

@Klypto.1703 said:

LOL No one wants me in their guild and it doesn't bother me any. Plus if any when a guild considers inviting me to their guild it means they respect their guild and acknowledging its on its death bed instead of a continuing slow painful death they invite me to make the painful process go faster than expected. So when you see me repping an actual guild and not a storage guild you know that guild is about to disband. Its the right thing to do so that is why I exist now that roaming has died.

Ah, gotcha!

Guilds may not be for everyone and I understand if maybe you feel that way. I hope you can find a friend or two that might also enjoy roaming to hang out with (if you haven't already) as perhaps this might be able to make things more fun in place of guilds.

This is becoming ridiculous , it would be great at the reset to open at least one week all the servers and let people free to move.

@Duca di Ebonhawke.1045 said:

Anet Pls.... Piken Square not linked? why? I've been waiting for 4 months! im angry :/ , Desolation (FULL) get linked,Gandara (FULL) get linked,Whiteside (FULL) get linked. this is really kitten

This is becoming ridiculous , it would be great at the reset to open at least one week all the servers and let people free to move.

To full servers? No.

And I am on one.

They are ‘full’ for a reason. People don’t have to like it.