My name is abnormal and no one helps

Hi,

As you can see, the size of my name is not normal, i'm looking like a serial number of a productProblem with that, no one can contact me due to letters limit on the gamePeople can join me only if i sent something first.

I made some Helpdesk Request but they don't have a clean solution.They offers me to rename my account but they also warned me to i will have some corruptions in the game which will occur on some situationsI cannot accept to fix a problem to have a lots more...

They refuses to offer any reduction in game to compensate the bug which Arena.NET and NCSoft are responsibleMy account became like that after fusion from NCSoft to Arena due to i'm an old player from GuildWars1.

The Helpdesk support keeps being death and refuse to do anything for me.This is an issue which is not tolerable, to create bugs into my account and nobody takes any action to get rid of them or offer any reduction in game for the discomfort to play.People can't contact me in any way, excepted if i message them first...

So please help me to solve this issue and to reach their Manager, so i could have the proper solution and play with full features.

My English may not be perfect, but the French support fails completely to help.Thanks.

The French Senior GM gave me the option to change my name but with a lots of more malfunction can occur on the game which is not acceptable.I asked them a real solution without any inconvenient or a price reduction of something inside the game...I don't want to risks more bugs while i still have only one for the moment.But because i have a Guild and some friends, they can't reach me.

GuildWars introduced those bugs on my account during fusion.I need a real fix or any price reduction of something for the discomfort i may encounter.

French support are being death about that.I needs reach their Manager directly, do you have any coordinates i may contact to explain the issue ?Or maybe any Lead GM may treat my case here instead of french's team which are really bad.

Ok i did it, but last time i did it, the same french GM took it and dropped the request.Later i received an e-mail to evaluate the solution which of course i replied negatively since no response into the request.I need to reach someone else, another team of someking, someone which will take it very seriously and help me to solve the issue.

I sent a new request, i received an e-mail so i can send more informations.But that's what happened first before my ticket was closed with no response at all.

Did you know that people can add you by your character name, as well as your account name. They can friend your character name, invite your character name to a guild. And it would be exactly the same as doing it with your account name.

I use character names for my wife all the time, because it's shorter than her account name. Doesn't even matter which character she's on, I always type the shortest one.

No i didn't but when people send me mail, they can't because of my name. It cause an error into the game. BUT if i send them messages first, then they can reply to it.As they wanted to offers me some goods before to enter the Guild, they couldn't due to this fact.I don't care about my account name, i care about the defects of the game DUE to it.

So yes i want compensation for the discomfort and the problem it causes or the real fix to it.It's easy, when you are a good support, you introduced bugs to account which never existed before GuildWars2, sometimes you needs to admit you're wrong and you need to COMPENSATE.

My fight won't end. If i can't have any solution online, i will send letters to the enterprise directly.

In France you're the king as a customer, that means the guilty entreprise will have to swallow their ego and to offer you something which is acceptable until you say thanks.The weakness here, they only manage tickets so they are free to discard it if they don't like it.But i won't stop until i have something and i will talk about it all around the world to show to people how BAD is the support with their customers.People needs to know.

Of course, due to this difficulty, i will never buy anything more from GuildWars now, not now, not ever.So i can only thanks them to have ruined their own game and to disgust me because they refuses to do something while they are totally wrong.

Let me add something you probably don't know.Most of French's team are now dismissed since a while now and it's not surprising if they can't understand our language since they probably use any translator to reply to our ticket.But i really don't care about that, i want a solution and i won't stop until i have it.

@D76172EA-0C98-4ACA-B3CF-95931E2A99BA said:No i didn't but when people send me mail, they can't because of my name. It cause an error into the game. BUT if i send them messages first, then they can reply to it.As they wanted to offers me some goods before to enter the Guild, they couldn't due to this fact.I don't care about my account name, i care about the defects of the game DUE to it.

So yes i want compensation for the discomfort and the problem it causes or the real fix to it.It's easy, when you are a good support, you introduced bugs to account which never existed before GuildWars2, sometimes you needs to admit you're wrong and you need to COMPENSATE.

My fight won't end. If i can't have any solution online, i will send letters to the enterprise directly.

In France you're the king as a customer, that means the guilty entreprise will have to swallow their ego and to offer you something which is acceptable until you say thanks.The weakness here, they only manage tickets so they are free to discard it if they don't like it.But i won't stop until i have something and i will talk about it all around the world to show to people how BAD is the support with their customers.

If this happened 7 years ago... why didn't you complain about this then?

you're a lil late asking for compensation.

Even France has a cut off point. "French sellers of consumer goods are obliged to guarantee the conformity of the goods with a contract, for a period of 2 years after the delivery of the goods. "So you're 5 years late under French law.

People needs to know.

What? that you didn't complain when you should have?

Of course, due to this difficulty, i will never buy anything more from GuildWars now, not now, not ever.

If this problem is only affecting you now, 7 years after the game was released, I don't think, you've ever bought much anyway.

So i can only thanks them to have ruined their own game and to disgust me because they refuses to do something while they are totally wrong.

They haven't ruined their game, and they offered to change your qcc. name. Thats doing something....

Let me add something you probably don't know.Most of French's team are now dismissed since a while now and it's not surprising if they can't understand our language since they probably use any translator to reply to our ticket.

You know this how?and so what? Your luckythey even offer French customer service. They dont have to.

But i really don't care about that, i want a solution and i won't stop until i have it.

You were offered solution.You refused to take it.

You must know i didn't buy Guildwars2 since 5 years but just THIS year.

I bought standard offer with both expansionsI wasn't aware of any glitch or any problem during the buy.No warning of any kind during my transaction which i risk to get any problem after the buy.

The problem occurs since I'M in GuildWars2, so it's a real problem WITH GuildWars2

They can’t fix the name bug without a chance of causing more problems and getting compensation won’t fix the problems either. If it’s been over a certain time period then Support may be unable to provide compensation since you’ve been using the product without complaint to them during that time.

You can ask if you can be given a new account with expansions and have your old account deleted and you just start over. Maybe they’ll allow that.

The longer you wait / the more you play, the more your name is spread around the system and the riskier it is to change it. The worst case scenario is having problems using chat, guilds, mail and the BLTC. The safest fix would be to start over, asking support to transfer GW1 and any expansion to a new account.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:They can’t fix the name bug without a chance of causing more problems and getting compensation won’t fix the problems either. If it’s been over a certain time period then Support may be unable to provide compensation since you’ve been using the product without complaint to them during that time.

You can ask if you can be given a new account with expansions and have your old account deleted and you just start over. Maybe they’ll allow that.

I wasn't aware at all about this problem when i bought the game this year.It's when people tried to reach me, contact me and sends me mail that causes problems.

I don't know how to do what you say because, i won't buy it a 2nd timesI should have start a fresh new account before to login to GW2 but i had no clue about this issue otherwise i would have do it.

I progressed too far away in the game to start over.Compensation won't fix it but at least i will have something free for the discomfort.I have 2 chars, one level 80 and the other level 25, i don't wish to restart over.As i told you, when i bought the game, i had no warning of any kind of such matter.

That's why they are responsible and it's outrageous to have a support which doesn't care about that because at least, when you are responsible of some malfunctions, to gives free Compensation must be automatic if it can annoys customers like me.In France failing to do that can cost you very expensive and the loss of customers + reputations.

GuildWars2 obviously they don't care. They don't even have call support.I phoned to NCSoft a few days ago to file a complaint about this issue, the man told me they don't work on GuildWars anymore and they have no support coordinates to give me unless the Ticket Supports here.That's really poor for assisting customers.

@Taygus.4571 said:

Let me add something you probably don't know.Most of French's team are now dismissed since a while now and it's not surprising if they can't understand our language since they probably use any translator to reply to our ticket.

You know this how?and so what? Your luckythey even offer French customer service. They dont have to.

But i really don't care about that, i want a solution and i won't stop until i have it.

Are you reading or you just partially read ? Seriously ?I REFUSED BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE MORE DAMAGES THAN THE FIRST PROBLEMI DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MY NAME UNTIL IT CAUSES PROBLEMSMaybe on this size you will see it better !!!

Now to reply : I know it because someone from old staff told me on the forum.

@D76172EA-0C98-4ACA-B3CF-95931E2A99BA said:

Are you reading or you just partially read ? Seriously ?I REFUSED BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE MORE DAMAGES THAN THE FIRST PROBLEMI DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MY NAME UNTIL IT CAUSES PROBLEMSMaybe on this size you will see it better !!!

Now to reply : I know it because someone from old staff told me on the forum.

And there no other solution... so accept it and move on :)