GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@"Acheron.4731" said:Since the new Star Wars trailer is out....I must once again ask for colored versions of the Holosmith's Sword (or very similar variants). I will pay a ridiculous amount of money for that.Colors needed:greenredlight blue

Here is your motivation. Listen to the music while you start coding and get ready to count your money.

Sneaky... very smart... indeed.

Idea/though for Skyscale skins...

When I see the Skyscale blast circle while waiting for Mad King Says to start, I keep expecting it to be a flaming Mad King/Mad Moon face. A lost opportunity, I think.

Skyscale should take advantage of these holidays in some way. Whether it's a very complicated 2000 gem skin... or, whether it's a very basic skin, with only a few editions, but the blast circle becomes holiday themed and you earn the skin during the holiday by doing something in-game. Even if the skin was identical to the default one with just one detail to differentiate it (like a collar with a holiday-bauble) BUT the blast field becomes holiday themed and colored. So people would want to use it during the festival. Essentially, at minimum, player's would get a holiday blast field. Depending on how far you want to take it... new dye channels or extra holiday-themed appearances might be a nice addition.

It would look good especially at Halloween, and I could see a Wintersday's one that's a snowflake shape. Lunar new years might get updated each year so that it only does the current year's field: it could look like that symbol of light that gets shone on the ground during the festival (that's a circle, then a Asian designed square with that year's animal shape inside it). ETC.

Might be a bit out there, but I'd love to have something like the SAB boomboxes but with some of the Halloween music. The theme that plays in LA during Halloween is one of my favorites and I think it'd be awesome to play it anytime I want in game. Same goes for other festivals maybe? I just like the Halloween one the most ;u ;

I have a bunch of ideas for new mount skins.

Raptor: I was thinking some variety to the basic raptor skin would be nice. It's already dinosaur/reptilian themed so....

Parasaurolophus, Baryonyx, Deinonychus, Spinosaurus, Iguanadon

And just to mix it up a little more maybe a squirrel or chipmunk skin.

Springer:Frog, Bearded Dragon, Woodland Jumping Mouse, Chameleon

Skimmer:Dragonfly, Swordfish, Dunkleosteus, Lion Fish, Sea Horse

Griffon:Butterfly and/or Moth, Pegasus, Firefly/Lightning Bug, Bat, Thunderbird(legendary Native American creature)

Rollerbeetle:Charr vehicle, Dog Sled Team, Pillbug or Trilobyte(or some combination thereof), Anklyosaurus

Jackal:Fox, Hyena, Pangolin, Camel

Skyscale:Mad Realm, Quetzacoatl feathered serpent, Pterosaur(please oh please oh please!)

Warclaws:Rhino, War Mammoth, Cerberus, Triceratops

I really like the themed sets of mounts(like the Starborn, elemental themed, the Mad Realm). Maybe some world dragon themed mounts? I really liked the Umbral Demon skimmer and would like to see an Umbral Demon themed set for the rest of the mounts. Ditto for the Primal Spirit Jackal skin. A Primal Spirit themed set would be awesome. Due to the way it was done you can make your Primal Spirit Jackal skin look like some woodland spirit or some fiery hell creature which I like a lot. A full set of Awakened themed mounts is another one I'd be happy to see.

Favorite skins:Mad realm, Gallant Lightbearer, Resplendent Avian, Brisban Brushtail, Sun Temple Gecko, Magnificent Hummingbird, Umbral Demon, Oceanic Broadtail, Arid Hammerhead, Primal Spirit Jackal, Dune Mastiff, Fire Pinion, Grand Lion Griffon, Nightfang Griffon, Alloyed Construct Rollerbeetle, Striped Badzhan Beetle, Shimmerwing Skyscale. Fantastic work on those, especially the Hummingbird! Props on the Gecko Springer mount. I have a leopard gecko so I really got a kick out of that.

Outfits: I'd really like it if the Awakened Canid's armor were made into an outfit.

Thanks! =)

@Siege.3217 said:I have a bunch of ideas for new mount skins.

Raptor:Parasaurolophus, Baryonyx, Deinonychus, Spinosaurus, Iguanadon

Spinosaur would be a bit difficult to do, since... well, all of the spikes in its back.But some dino variants would be cool.

Springer:Frog, Bearded Dragon, Woodland Jumping Mouse, Chameleon

Chameleon?Haha. Ok, why not?I would rather see some unique fresh ideas for springer though, to make it look a little more tougher.

Skimmer:Dragonfly, Swordfish, Dunkleosteus, Lion Fish, Sea Horse

Dragonfly would be cool. Definitely yes.I'd buy that skin.The lionfish kinda sounds like a playing card.

Griffon:Butterfly and/or Moth, Pegasus, Firefly/Lightning Bug, Bat, Thunderbird(legendary Native American creature)

Dunno if insects would be better suited with skimmer. But a thunderbird or phoenix, and pegasus would be cool.

Rollerbeetle:Charr vehicle, Dog Sled Team, Pillbug or Trilobyte(or some combination thereof), Anklyosaurus

Pass. I hardly ever use it, so I couldn't care less.

Jackal:Fox, Hyena, Pangolin, Camel

Dunno what a pangolin is, but a fox would look cool.I prefer a wolf though.

Skyscale:Mad Realm, Quetzacoatl feathered serpent, Pterosaur(please oh please oh please!)

Quetzal defo.Pterosaur would be interesting.

Warclaws:Rhino, War Mammoth, Cerberus, Triceratops

Cerberus defo... and rhino.Also chimera would provably look good too.

The jumping mouse and frog were obvious choices but I had a hard time coming up with ideas for the Springer. They seem flexible on the categories though(using a hummingbird in the skimmer category, a gecko in the springer for example). I'll have to give it some more thought.

A pangolin is like a cooler version of an armadillo with larger, overlapping scales and a broader tail. Very cool little beastie.

1. Shoulder Scarf
  2. Fire Quiver Backpack
  3. Mini Avian 3 Pack (if cant put in gem store then make for black lion miniature claim tickets or other way to get)

faster please. (even if i will not have gems gold and rl money in card i will get as much as need in 1 day to buy all when u will put in gem store)

Can we get the Radiant and Hellfire skins as outfits on the Gemstore? Or make them easier to unlock or something.

It takes a ridiculous amount of achievement points to unlock those and I loathe the Zenith skins that we seem to get every other achievement chest.

I witnessed a bug today where someone had the falling body animation but was also performing combat animations. with a few minor tweaks in the arms and torso I feel like ANet could easily market this as a movement toy like the witch's broom or mad mirror, but make it usable in combat!

I would Love if we could get the Wings of Love Glider and Backpack in Plain white or black without the Effects, I know there's white and black wings already, I have the black and love them but It'd be nice to be able to switch between different style but keep the same look.

As for returning items, It'd be nice to see the scaled Dragon wings come back before Halloween ends.

I don't know if any dev still looking at this thread, but if so,

-1 Probably many already asked (elsewhere), but I'd really appreciate if the Wild magic backpack combo be available again in the BL Statuette offerings. I'm waiting for it since ages!!

-2 With the wide variety of exclusive BL chest items, it could be a great idea and motivation (to buy tons of keys to get statuettes, if you are unlucky like me) if the BL Statuette offerings rotations be more frequent. Since the list of exclusive items growing exponentially (about 1 new exclusive item in every new BL chests), to rotate the BL Statuette offerings once per 3 months or so is not enough to get through the whole list of exclusive items (to not exclude old exclusive items). Or maybe to greatly expand the list of exclusive items available in the BL Statuette offerings at each rotations…

I've spent nearly 100$ in keys to get the firework dragon glider and the Starborn outfit and I dropped none (p.s. not blaming you). Now there's the Mechanical wings combo available, but with my "super luck", I'd prefer wait and buying it (and all other items) with statuettes instead (I do support Anet, but to pay 100$ for a nearly un-droppable item is a bit too much for me)… as long not waiting 2 years.

More rotations = more items available overall the whole year in the BL Statuette offerings = more people buying tons of keys to get these exclusive items (whatever BL chests' drop rates or people's bad luck).