help Crafting Ascended :)

noiwk.2760

@"noiwk.2760" said:

was thinking about celestial for open world tempest and wvw weaver. for the sustain some healing health and such..

i tried to run tempest on full zeker and when i reached HoT i just died instantly over and over .. to a point i got really upset and almost quit the class.. then i saw some ele video using some celestial for survive honestly this game is so complicated for new players and the game does poor job helping to understand

also i want to use celestial for my Scourge in WvW. i hear it works well. idk anymore whats waste or not.. but for open world i feel like i dont wnt to run zeker set.

Just to throw it out there...I've recently been running a Trailblazer Tempest for OW PVE and it's quite robust for HoT. It's all condi damage, so you spend all your time alternating fire and earth - there is 100% condi duration on bleeds and 80% on burns. I'm just using exotics and its fine. it was very expensive to craft for exotics....if I had planned it out (why would I do that!?), I'd have gone right to ascended or used airship parts to buy exotic selectable stat Bladed Armor pieces and then just crafted the chest piece and trinkets.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAsilJw0YXMKGJOKPXtNA-zRJUkRDfhAKXQCkQB4zskw0G-e

@TheAgedGnome.7520 said:

@"noiwk.2760" said:

was thinking about celestial for open world tempest and wvw weaver. for the sustain some healing health and such..

i tried to run tempest on full zeker and when i reached HoT i just died instantly over and over .. to a point i got really upset and almost quit the class.. then i saw some ele video using some celestial for survive honestly this game is so complicated for new players and the game does poor job helping to understand

also i want to use celestial for my Scourge in WvW. i hear it works well. idk anymore whats waste or not.. but for open world i feel like i dont wnt to run zeker set.

Just to throw it out there...I've recently been running a Trailblazer Tempest for OW PVE and it's quite robust for HoT. It's all condi damage, so you spend all your time alternating fire and earth - there is 100% condi duration on bleeds and 80% on burns. I'm just using exotics and its fine. it was very expensive to craft for exotics....if I had planned it out (why would I do that!?), I'd have gone right to ascended or used airship parts to buy exotic selectable stat
pieces and then just crafted the chest piece and trinkets.

i have to admit that looks good ! i do think tho earth trait line and earth skills are in abit of need for rework and improvementbut that is a really interesting build .. but yeah guys i thank you very much for all your help.. but i think for now i wont even bother trying to work on Ascended gear because im unsure about classes.. i think the balance is awful right now and only some specific classes are even accepted into raids and late game PVE.

sadly tempest isnt one. and i found out even Scourge heal isnt. and there are chagnes coming to WvW which could make Scourge not even worth playing there or at all.. so im at point when i seem to fail picking a class. :(

@TheAgedGnome.7520 said:

@"noiwk.2760" said:

Just to throw it out there...I've recently been running a Trailblazer Tempest for OW PVE and it's quite robust for HoT. It's all condi damage, so you spend all your time alternating fire and earth - there is 100% condi duration on bleeds and 80% on burns. I'm just using exotics and its fine. it was very expensive to craft for exotics....if I had planned it out (why would I do that!?), I'd have gone right to ascended or used airship parts to buy exotic selectable stat

tho that build you made.. really makes me want to try it on Weaver XD im only scared how hard it is to play it !

They really need to tone down how much these things cost gold and mats wise.. A stack of leather is now almost 40 gold.. and you need thousands.. Just stupid.. I gave up i'd need 15 sets at least..

@TheAgedGnome.7520 said:

@"noiwk.2760" said:

I will give this a look thanks. Been after a PvE ele build for a while.

@Dante.1508 said:They really need to tone down how much these things cost gold and mats wise.. A stack of leather is now almost 40 gold.. and you need thousands.. Just stupid.. I gave up i'd need 15 sets at least..

@"noiwk.2760" said:

I will give this a look thanks. Been after a PvE ele build for a while.

Prices are about 50% cheaper than when I had to craft some pieces. I know this because of my account value, I was really shocked to see the high demand leather so cheap. It's really affordable now to craft any ascended piece you need, in fact you could craft 1 piece an hour just by farming the current Mad King.