[merged] Constantly Disconnected Now?

After the Build tabs patch today, i'm now being constantly disconnected from GW2 back to the Character selection screen, This has never happened to me before.. I'm Australian on NA Sea of Sorrows server, my ping is about 320ish? was 290ish before the patch..https://i.imgur.com/MmfCD8e.jpg

Not sure what has changed.

I now cannot use the Auction house at all...https://i.imgur.com/7Y1LX0R.jpg

@Dante.1508 said:After the Build tabs patch today, i'm now being constantly disconnected from GW2 back to the Character selection screen, This has never happened to me before.. I'm Australian on Sea of Sorrows server, my ping is about 320ish? was 290ish before the patch..

Same, seems to be an issue brought on with the templates.

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

@Dante.1508 said:After the Build tabs patch today, i'm now being constantly disconnected from GW2 back to the Character selection screen, This has never happened to me before.. I'm Australian on Sea of Sorrows server, my ping is about 320ish? was 290ish before the patch..

Same, seems to be an issue brought on with the templates.

Good to know its not just me.. Hopefully a fix incoming at some point.

The disconnects seem to have stopped for me. Ran a new alt through Hoelbrak doing map completion there and got it done without any problems. Then worked on the equipment templates for another alt and also got that done with no problems. Hopefully the disconnect issues have been fully resolved.

Had a legendary rune in an underwater helm on one build. Made another build with the same helm and by reflex put a regular rune in it. Game crashed every time I went back to the build tab with the helm and legendary rune. Crashes ceased when I put the legendary rune in the helm on that other build (going back to the initial build tab no longer crashed me out to character select).

@"Luthan.5236" said:There are crashes/disconnects. Also between "Shadow of the Mad King" and "Extra Life" yellow star in the top right UI ... without any text. (Empty line.)

They said they were working on a bug affecting the amount raised for the Extra Life (it was displaying as 0) so I'd guess that it's a problem caused by the fix.

Just did TT all 3 heads down, we all went to loot the big chest and Everyone dc'd.

I was able to loot the chest before we did and opened my bags, (the loot was there), dc'd, and when we got back on our characters had rolled back, no loot and the people that got their mastery points for the kill also lost them too....