I have lost my faith in the community, and I despise everyone who is ill-wishing GW2

Michram.6853

I have no words to explain how I am disappointed with this community, it used to be constructive, welcoming and heartwarming in a vast majority, I've observed for quite a long, long time how it all changed, changed for bad.

I don't want to be a part of this community, and only due massive respect I have to the people that work on GW2 I still play this game. Tom Abernathy, Maclaine Diemer, Mike Z, Rubi Bayer - those are the people I trust with my whole heart, and I'll enjoy everything what they do no matter anything, no matter anything...

Painful and sad you all are to watch calling for Guild Wars 3, calling Guild Wars 2 dead... You are horrible to watch, but even though it's all not true - it's all getting approved by others who don't think like that by simply RESPONDING TO THIS NONSENSE!!!

The absolute HATERS and SHOUTERS took over the Forums and GW2 Reddit.

I don't treat you as people anymore, you are like ANIMALS, worse than that - a total hypocrites that were hashtaging not so long time ago #Love4Arenanet

If you stopped enjoying this game for X reason, don't f** make it unenjoyable for others, you a-holes.

I pity you, haters : YOU ARE ALL NOTHING!!!

I understand it's very difficult to see a constant stream of vitriol dripping from this place, and that's unfortunate for everyone. However, to be perfectly clear and honest, my most recent criticisms have come from a place of genuine concern about how things may need to change going forward. Just like anyone else goes through life very few things stay the same even the year down the road.

I still enjoy the game very much, to the point where I make it a point to come back here to the forums and see how people are feeling about it. There are simply many forces at work that impact not only mine but others enjoyment of the game to the point where people are feeling left out or otherwise unheard. Again, you have my sympathies, but a lot has led to this point.

@"Arden.7480" said:I have no words to explain how I am disappointed with this community, it used to be constructive, welcoming and heartwarming in a vast majority, I've observed for quite a long, long time how it all changed, changed for bad.

I don't want to be a part of this community, and only due massive respect I have to the people that work on GW2 I still play this game. Tom Abernathy, Maclaine Diemer, Mike Z, Rubi Bayer - those are the people I trust with my whole heart, and I'll enjoy everything what they do no matter anything, no matter anything...

Painful and sad you all are to watch calling for Guild Wars 3, calling Guild Wars 2 dead... You are horrible to watch, but even though it's all not true - it's all getting approved by others who don't think like that by simply RESPONDING TO THIS NONSENSE!!!

I don't treat you as people anymore, you are like ANIMALS, worse than that - a total hypocrites that were hashtaging not so long time ago #Love4Arenanet

If you stopped enjoying this game for X reason, don't f** make it unenjoyable for others, you a-holes.

1. Im a big advocate that guild wars 2 has lots of untapped potential, and guild wars 3 is not a good Idea "yet"
  2. Not all of us hate, a lot of us offer constructive criticism. But people similar to you who don't want change shout us down; So we stop giving feedback and a lot of us move on to other games to get away from the community (Guild wars 2 has a very entitled, and toxic community at least in terms of the vocal minority.)"
  3. People have different expectations, making a new mmo-rpg right now would be bad considering the climate and upcoming competition but it is inevitable that A-net will in an eventuality make a new game... though it might not be an mmo.
  4. I fully support single player action games, rpgs, rts's and any other type of game they wish to set within tyria... we could play as say one of the norn maybe asgeir who fought jormag in a witcher style game which gives us all of the norn culture in dark fantasy and lets us experience them properly... a man can dream.
  5. You offer nothing constructive in this post, you derail and de-humanize people for being upset. But then aren't you being an animal? Lashing out because YOU'RE UPSET, and being unwilling to look at it from another perspective? Thats like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it? Take a deep breath the people you're seeing are the vocal minority, they are the ones who will complain no matter what A-net does. Every game has them. Its not worth being upset about~ Don't become one of the sheep.

@Arden.7480 said:I have no words to explain how I am disappointed with this community, it used to be constructive, welcoming and heartwarming in a vast majority, I've observed for quite a long, long time how it all changed, changed for bad.

You do recognize the hypocrisy of calling others a-holes, animals, and nothing, while complaining about haters right?

You might want to look into getting some help. Your reaction here is not healthy.

• ArenaNet Staff

I am going to close this thread because the words that were used here were beyond harsh to other players, even if the intention is clearly not to be disrespectful (although there is an insulting word so expect a warning about this). I can understand the frustration that sometimes come from being passionate about a game, especially if you feel like you have a connection with the people making the game. Not everyone is like that and that's also ok. Some players express opinions that are not inline with yours and as long as they do it respectfully it is their right to do so. We only warn people who cross a red line, a line that I know firsthand leads to disputes, arguments and sometimes forum suspension. I'm leaving this thread and my message for everyone to see so that it's an opportunity to learn and be more understanding of each other.