Pet from Guild Hall — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Pet from Guild Hall

Somehow I now have a Pet Bird that is not a mini that follows me on my Warrior and fights. Not a bird from a Rune. I think it came from the Guild Hall?

"Remember my name when you see the gods! Tell them Koss sent you!"

Comments

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Are you using Runes of the Privateer? With 6 of them your character will periodically summon a parrot to fight for you.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like the Privateer runes yeah..
    There are a few rune sets that summon a short duration pet, we need more of them imo ^^

• Texas.4861Texas.4861 Member ✭✭✭

Its not a parrot....

"Remember my name when you see the gods! Tell them Koss sent you!"

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Can you give us a bit more information then? What kind of bird is it? Does it appear all the time or only in certain situations? Does it follow you between maps? Does it appear as soon as you log in to the character? Can you show us a screenshot of it?

There are no pets which come from guild halls, and without more information I'm drawing a blank on what it could be. I'm sure someone here will know, but at the moment there's not a lot of info to go on. (I know of several things which summon animals to follow you (like the ogre pet whistle and the pirate sword toy, but you have to activate those yourself and I assume you'd know if you'd done that.)

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.