Templates keybinds??

Suraci.1642

I thought the "At release, each template tab will have its own key bind" means that each weapon skill and utility skill keybinds will be changed when you swap template, but its just a SWITCH button to quickly swap. Omg quite disappointing tbh. Can we have real keybinds change: weapon skills, utility skills, healing skills, elite skills, pet swap, profession skills keybinds that will set to each of them based on the keybinds in the template you assigned, setting the keybinds manually everytime is such a pain in the choya mouth especially when playing multiple classes, this is fairly underwhelming.

I agree, that would be incredibly confusing.

I know some people do want to have different keybindings on each character (although I can't remember anyone asking for multiple sets of keybindings for one character before) but if they ever do add it I hope it's an option players can turn on or off because I'd find it really annoying to have to go through and set up the same keybindings over and over and over again just to get back the functionality we have now.

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi,

I'm closing this thread and redirecting everyone who wants to give feedback about Templates to that thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/91126/official-feedback-thread-about-build-and-equipment-templates

Feedback (positive or negative) goes in that thread. There are other threads discussing other aspects of the feature. We're just trying to make sure that the forums doesn't get overloaded with a lot of threads about the same topic.