Extra life reward

rextren.3874

According to the website, ArenaNet met their first goal awhile back. But, I didn't see this in-game:

Once we hit our first fundraising goal of $10,000, an in-game event will begin within the hour and last until 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-8) on November 11. While active, the event will award all characters an enhancement:

+5% Magic Find+5% EXP from all sources+3% WvW reward track progress+3% PvP reward track progress

Unless, it doesn't show up as a bonus/boon/whatever (icon) above our skill bars.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"Image.8630" said:Maybe I missed something but did giving karma do anything? Been over for a few days and nothing happened.

It contributes to the Mystic Forge "Researcher" achievements if you haven't already completed them, and as a result of everyone donating enough karma the recipe for
was unlocked.

Some of us couldnt even donate karma, 20+ ppl in one of my guilds couldnt donate at all, and now the NPC is gone completely, is this just one of these events that you have to be logged in when it goes live and get in on it, and if not to bad you lose out then????

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

@Blanche Neige.7241 said:How do you donate karma to Wild-Eye Miller? I don't see any option to give him karma?

Its bugged.

We're working on a fix to that now, hang in there!

He seems to have been removed with the patch today without having ever been fixed. Is he coming back after some time in the shop or did the whole thing just get cancelled?

@"Kunzaito.8169" said:

@Blanche Neige.7241 said:How do you donate karma to Wild-Eye Miller? I don't see any option to give him karma?

Its bugged.

We're working on a fix to that now, hang in there!

He seems to have been removed with the patch today without having ever been fixed. Is he coming back after some time in the shop or did the whole thing just get cancelled?

He was removed before the patch, a few days ago.