Build Templates bug or intended?

My builds are transfering over from one game mode to another

If my toon is in pvp lobby and I leave to open world the build is not swapping automatically, but pve build is set in build template (which I haven't had touch till 15 min ago when I came across this "bug")

Same goes other way from pve to pvp and ppl stated their wvw build is also transfering to another game mode.

Intended.

Build templates and gear templates, are essentially just the free builds you had untill yesterday that swapped automatically between modes, that no longer happens because they locked it in for monetization purposes.

EAnet's finest thought this was a bethesda-level idea.

Electronic Arts, Bethesda, Activision-Blizzard, and Arenanet - now essentially the same company doing the same shady and disgusting shit

@Khalisto.5780 said:oh nice, I have 3 eles with 3 different build in pve and pvp

let's see how the build templates fulfill my needs

it's seems like I gonna need pve and pvp toons

I prolly gonna need a 4th exclusively for pve

It should fill your needs just fine since nothing was taken out. You still have your three build templates per each character (can be expanded). Only difference is that you just have to switch them now manually instead of them switching automatically and now you can also use all three saved builds in any game mode. Also you have gear templates now too.