Help plz with a build

ostpanzer.1475

Hey guys i need your help with my build .I play WvW 90% of my gaming time and this is the build i use atmhttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAw6FlZkwwaahdNwCHaleqW6PbA-zVQYR0xhbBdECqDA-w 90% of my wvw playing time is roaming -small fights 3-5 players (not orginized party) so i need a build that can do damage and same time giving me sustain,i found very hard to engage classes that kitting( mesmers,thiefs etch.) so any help i would appriciate it tyvm

Id take bullscharge over berserkerstanceAnd sigil of cleansing on the sword or shield, energy sigil aswell.If you run in smaller groups you could run tactic instead of spellbreaker or defense, mending might with vigorous shouts or phalanx strength paired with for great justice and other might generating stuff is great sustain.

Edit.I often run solo core warrior with strength, defense, and discipline.Sword shield, greatsword, just like you.With full zerker gear and strength rune.Core works better with adrenal health, and might makes right in the strength line gives good sustain and more dodges, to prevent dmg.

Yea, but with for great justice instead of endure pain, or if you want, instead of bullscharge, with 5 ppl around for great justice paired with mending might and vigorous shouts/phalanx strength heal for about 6k per use.In pvp some ppl playTactics, strength, and discipline(might makes right [strength grandmaster trait] adds even more healing to the following things im about to say)

Mending might heals you for 73 in this build, per might stack given to yourself and allies. For great justice gives 12 stacks to yourself and everyone around you, thats 125=606073=4380Adding the heal from vigorous shouts adds another 1.5k heal so 5880heal with one use of it, and bossting your allies dmg.

With phalanx strength you give the might you apply to yourself to allies, so fgj gives 12 to everyone AND the 12 you gained AGAIN to your allies, so additional 412=48Stacks, thats 10873=7884 healing and 24 stacks of might on 4 of your allies and 12 stacks might on yourself.

And every other might you gain (weaponswap, sigil of battle etc) is also applied to allies, healing you in return.

The phalanx strength sustain tactic only works with allies around, so with 4 ppl in range you get the most out of it, and with fewer ppl less, so with less ppl around vigorous shouts is better